Bills offered Emmitt Smith a contract in 2005?

He could have taught our RBs to fake injuries and to then thru miracles play again.

He was an amazingly durable player who did have the ability to play through injuries that would have put another RB on the shelf.

Please don't ever force me to defend a dallas cowboy again.

He was an amazingly durable player who did have the ability to play through injuries that would have put another RB on the shelf.

Please don't ever force me to defend a dallas cowboy again.

:lol:

He was quite durable for a running back. In a way he could be compared to Frank Gore (Whom, I do NOT want in B-LO)

Still, It's risk using any running back who's a bit on the older side despite their durability. They have to break down at some point...

Interesting to note the Bills could have drafted Smith, and instead chose DB James Williams out of Fresno St just one pick in front of him in that 1990 draft. I know the Bills already had Thurman, and I just couldn't help think of what that Bills offense would do with both Thurman, and Emmitt in the backfield.

Anyway, I remember Emmitt Smith at Florida because he always had a rushing avg higher then 5.0 each year. 5.9, 5.3, 5.6. The kid was a beast.