Pacific Beach Ale House Fire

Jamie Nails

I'm a nor. Cal guy, but have had the opportunity to visit this place on a couple of occasions. I have a good buddy and fellow diehard that frequents PB Ale House every weekend during the season. For those of you that aren't familiar, this place is one of the best Bills backers bars in the country and has Labatt on special every Sunday for the faithful. Unfortunately, this San Diego bastion of Buffalove experienced a pretty serious and expensive fire today. Hope they can rebuild.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Fire-Breaks-Out-at-Pacific-Beach-Ale-House-Restaurant-292121371.html

I've made the hour or so trip down the coast several times... Place is always PACKED with blue and reds...I don't recall seeing much memorabilia, but the beer was cold, frothy, and quite delicious... There was also this SUPER HOT little blonde bartender who whips the crowd into a frenzy with the shout song... Really a great place to go on Sundays..

I've made the hour or so trip down the coast several times... Place is always PACKED with blue and reds...I don't recall seeing much memorabilia, but the beer was cold, frothy, and quite delicious... There was also this SUPER HOT little blonde bartender who whips the crowd into a frenzy with the shout song... Really a great place to go on Sundays..

Not to be too irreverent, but, can you do us two favors...

Please make sure that the blonde is OK.

Pic? (perhaps she's the one pictured on their website? http://www.pbalehouse.com/index.html )

I go there all the time. I'm am really bummed about it. It doesn't look to bad though. They will remodel and open again. In fact I sell them hops they use in their beer. They make they own craft beers. Awesome fans go there on game day. The place is packed and really gets rocking when the Bills are winning.

Edited by Fan in San Diego