Still another ''real buffalo chicken wings'' recipe

The original Buffalo wings, invented in 1964 by the owners of the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, N.Y., were fried without any coating and tossed in a combination of butter and Frank’s hot sauce. Simple and delicious. That’s how they do it at Tavern on the Tracks, too.

I'd never heard of breaded chicken wings before I left. I was asked if I liked my wings naked somewhere. I was like, no, I'll want sauce on it.

What the hell is it with all the added garlic? That's not even close to being authentic.

1/4 cup of minced garlic + 1.5 tsp garlic salt & 1tsp of powder? even for me, that seems like a ton of garlic(and salt)

You beat me to it. That's enough garlic to ward off an entire abbey of Vampires.

I kind of glossed over the part that all that garlic was for an optional hot garlic sauce, but still....that is a lot of garlic

What the hell is it with all the added garlic? That's not even close to being authentic.

You beat me to it. That's enough garlic to ward off an entire abbey of Vampires.

Marinate the full wings in Chivettas. Pat dry.

Lay the wings on the top oven rack and put foil on the second rack to catch the grease.

Cook at 340 for an hour, flip, cook for another 20-30 mins (depending on wing size).

Franks & butter after they cook.