Let's Just Call it Workplace Violence....even in Afghanistan

As the current administration plays Mr. Twister with real-world labels, the Taliban killed three Americans "over there."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/30/3-american-contractors-killed-by-gunman-in-afghanistan/

Is there a minimum number of violent acts that would-be terrorist organizations should aspire to before POTUS actually brands them terrorist organizations? If so, can a truly violent group of people kill foreigners as well as their own people, yet stay below the Mendoza line that denotes terrorism? Do we truly have to put up with the current POTUS' petulant approach to all things he dislikes?

Sail on,Oh Ship of State....

Come Mr. Tahl-ee-Bahn talli me some shootings

Election come and me wan go home!

Come Mr. Tahl-ee-Bahn talli me some bombings

Election come an me wan go home!

B. B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B B. O.

Election gone and me wan go home!

They are working so hard in foggy bottom to make the Tahl-ee-Bahn a strong ally - at least as strong as the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS - for when he drops trou and bolts for Hawaii to attend to the things that are important to him like golf, his library, and golf, and fundraising, and golf.

Islamic-Wheel-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C38

If there's one thing Obama's good at, it's buying an "I".

It's not difficult: if it's a single US citizen, and a domestic attack, it's a crime. If it's an organized attack within the US by an outside source, or an organized attack overseas on US citizens, it's terrorism. If Muslims are involved, it's Islamic terrorism.

What is so hard about that? No one ever worried about calling IRA bombings "Irish terrorism."