Probably discussed before but thinking of an iPhone6+

USMCBillsFan

I will try to answer and be serious..not like these other tools in the thread :lol:

I am a tech dolt, and prolly use about 1/10th of the features available.

I like the 6...I like the bigger size, and have actually become quite accustomed to thinness more than the screen size.

I really like the way the voice to text works. It prints out by the word now, not waiting to the end and then placing all the text once you have finished speaking. Makes it much easier to correct mistakes.

I used the $200 incentive right when the 6 came out and was eligible for an upgrade, so only cost me $39 . I would do it again.

My tech savvy daughter though is just perfectly happy with her 5, she sees no reason to upgrade.

I will try to answer and be serious..not like these other tools in the thread :lol:

I like the 6...I like the bigger size, and have actually become quite accustomed to thinness more than the screen size.

I really like the way the voice to text works. It prints out by the word now, not waiting to the end and then placing all the text once you have finished speaking. Makes it much easier to correct mistakes.

I used the $200 incentive right when the 6 came out and was eligible for an upgrade, so only cost me $39 . I would do it again.

My tech savvy daughter though is just perfectly happy with her 5, she sees no reason to upgrade.

Thanks! I just like the bigger screen and new options it has. Do you have the 6 plus or the 6? My GM just got the 6 and it's a little bigger and I've heard some negatives about the plus but I like the idea of the larger screen.

Just the 6..i want to still fit in my pocket with Otter Box on it.

Also, it may have been available on the 5 and i just did not know it...but they have an old man font that i love...i have not succombed to the readers yet, but getting close and that helps a ton!

That's what she said

Just the 6..i want to still fit in my pocket with Otter Box on it.

Also, it may have been available on the 5 and i just did not know it...but they have an old man font that i love...i have not succombed to the readers yet, but getting close and that helps a ton!

I need to take into account the mophie case too. I'm on my phone all the time and couldn't survive without the mophie on my 5. But they aren't as bulky as the otter box cases.

Samsung Note Series is over two years ahead of Apple as far as phablets go. Note 4 is a great device and is worth a look. Not sure if you are open to anything else but Apple but if you are there are here is a Forbes comparison. Not sure if they are biased one way or the other.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/ekhf45ekfgd/galaxy-note-4-left-iphone-6-plus-right-9/

Everyday practical things I love about the Note 4.

Real fast charging. Full charge in 45 minutes or so. Probably gets to 80 % in under 30

Battery lasts all day or better in normal use.

Removable battery if you want to take a spare with you.

I never thought I would use pen but I actually do a lot.

Camera is beautiful. The last two versions of the Note have been able to take 4k videos.

Screen is great.

If you get a Chromecast($30) and attach to your TV you can watch all kinds of stuff through your phone. Rent a movie through Netlflix, Google Play. Watch HBO, You Tube etc.

Lots of other features but these are kind of the everyday practical things that are important to me.

Edited by Dante