The most important player in the upcoming Big Game?

Beerball

I say Lynch. As long as Seattle's defense keeps the game close, and I think that they will, Marshawn's time will come in the second half. He'll pound away in the first, but he'll break free in the second because of wear and tear on the pats* defense.

Seattle 31

ne* 21

Who you got?

I hate to say it but the Patriots have a Lynch too and his name is Legarrette Blount. The Patriots have a Tom Brady and as good as Russell Wilson was in the last 5 minutes of the Packers game, he was junk the rest of the time. If they think they are going to turn it on in the 4th quarter and beat the Patriots then they are in for a surprise. So therefore I think Tom Brady is the most important player in the game. If he plays well then the Seahawks have no shot.

But look at it this way. If the Pats win then Brady might say ok I'm going to go out on top and retire or retire earlier than expected (maybe after next season) because he will then have that elusive ring he has been chasing for the past decade. So this could be a good thing

Marshawn. Living in NE, all I hear about is how this game is over b/c the Pats are angry about the deflategate. Forsett ran wild on them two weeks ago.

McDaniel's play calling. The Seahags gamble and play with a ton of pressure, he can't get in a habit of becoming too predictable.

If the Pats* win, then DeflateGate fades into obscurity and becomes an unpleasant historical footnote--even with fines and penalties--just like Belichick's $500K fine. If Brady and Belichick are not implicated for cheating again before they retire, the next time we'll hear about all this is when they are up for HOF consideration. Then there will be much discussion about their tarnished legacy and whether the selection committee and voters will even consider that.

Edit: Seahawks 24, Patriots 23

Edited by Rivermont Mike

For Seattle, no question it's Wilson. If he plays the way he did last week, it's game over. If he takes care of the football, converts on 3rd down and uses his legs to make plays then Seattle has a good chance.

For NE, it's much tougher to say since they never rely on any one particular player. Brady may be the exception but you can almost bank on Brady playing well. I do think Blount and Gronk will be key factors though and look for a few big plays from LaFell and Vereen in passing game.

The X Factor will be the refs. I see this as a close game that can be swayed by a suspect penalty call that will be at a critical point in the game.

GO HAWKS!!!

I say Lynch. As long as Seattle's defense keeps the game close, and I think that they will, Marshawn's time will come in the second half. He'll pound away in the first, but he'll break free in the second because of wear and tear on the pats* defense.

Seattle 31

ne* 21

Who you got?

I'll answer this by excluding the QB's becuase they are the obvious answers.

Other than a QB, I say Bobby Wagner. He runs that defense. He will be the one who out duels Brady.