Incognito as a cheap fix at Guard??

gball77

I was must surprised at your statement that that you can forgive him. You're a pretty fascinating guy with your beliefs and moral standpoints. Its quite remarkable that you can forgive his wrong doings

The whole story was so ridiculous on both sides. I guess I'd have figured you'd be in the group that just says the guy already had his chance to get it right

For me there's no such thing as someone already having enough chances to get it right. I think a person should be forgiven as many times as they want to be. No different than I want the almighty to forgive me for as many times as I ask. He's just to forgive and I have to act in the same way, otherwise I'd be the definition of a hypocrite. I'm by no means the authority on anything but I too think the story was ridiculous but If I had to guess it was typical banter that goes on. Certainly it went too far. I'd hate for someone to intercept my texts between me and my friends - and worse I'd hate for them to think I was actually being serious.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me there's no such thing as someone already having enough chances to get it right. I think a person should be forgiven as many times as they want to be. No different than I want the almighty to forgive me for as many times as I ask. He's just to forgive and I have to act in the same way, otherwise I'd be the definition of a hypocrite. I'm by no means the authority on anything but I too think the story was ridiculous but If I had to guess it was typical banter that goes on. Certainly it went too far. I'd hate for someone to intercept my texts between me and my friends - and worse I'd hate for them to think I was actually being serious.

:thumbs up:

Really?

We all need to remember Kawika Mitchell's quote when we claimed Incognito off waivers the first time: “[/size]BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YR. THE GUYS A BUM. DIRTY AND ALWAYS [/size]WILL BE. REALLY WISH I WAS PLAYIN RITE NOW. SERIOUSLY… I KNO WE’RE N NEED OF OLINE BUT THIS GUY SUKS BALLS[/size].” besides, I thought he hated playing in Buffalo. Wasn't that why we released him?[/size]

Well I guess we should go get him then lol