So how many catches does Odell Beckham have if a Bill

Givens:

1. Watkins is a good player

2. ODB is better

3. We overpaid for Watkins

Debatable:

1. ODB is better but how much better? IMO a lot better

2. Should we have known we could have waited, kept our 2015 picks, and @9 gotten someone better like ODB or someone also in the mix like Benjamin?

3. Was it wise to pay that much for a WR in the first place?

Did the same source who told you the Bills were going to bring back Doig also confirm your list? :lol: When did he or she say the bills were going to convert Sammy to DB btw?

When will you admit that you're just here to post tuff not even you believe? :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude enough with the hyperbole. Nobody has said anything even close to this.

I don't care to have this debate anymore. I love Sammy, He is going to be a great WR and I am glad we have him. I hope Sammy is the best WR in the NFL next year, outshines ODB, and I am proven wrong.

Actually people are. We have a verrrrrrrry good WR and people still find a way to complain about it. I believe I have seen quite a few topics about trading Sammy as well. JTSP even speculated we could barely get a 2nd rounder for him, maybe even just a 3rd.

Just watching Sammy play, he had to stop in his tracks and come back for the ball consistently, make a circus catch or play defense on the ball just to stop it from being intercepted. While Beckham made some crazy circus catches of his own, I didn't see his abilities visibly compromised by Eli Mannings poor accuracy

Givens:

1. Watkins is a good player

2. ODB is better

3. We overpaid for Watkins

Debatable:

1. ODB is better but how much better? IMO a lot better

2. Should we have known we could have waited, kept our 2015 picks, and @9 gotten someone better like ODB or someone also in the mix like Benjamin?

3. Was it wise to pay that much for a WR in the first place?

Givens:

1. You don't know what you are talking about.

Debatable:

1. Watkins vs Beckham's abilities.

People are coming up with all sorts of what if scenarios to try to explain the gap between Beckham and Watkins. Think whatever you want but there is definitley a crusade going on to try and prove that Watkins is as good or better. How is this for a scenario. It is pick 9 at the last draft, you have not made the trade and you have your choice between Watkins or Beckham. Who are you taking?

Also it is a sure fire sign of someone who has no argument to just throw up a couple of laughing emoticons to try and discredit the poster instead of having something worthwhile to make other posters think about. The latter is something you never really do. You almost always try to make the other poster seem not credible. It is pretty much all you got and it is weak and transparent.

"People are coming up with all sorts of 'what if' scenarios to try to explain the gap between Beckham and Watkins."

False. People are trying to point out to yourself and fellow crusaders that there isn't enough information to make a complete evaluation of either player. The rest is in your head. If I had my choice at 9 between Sammy and ODB without having to trade up, I'd have taken Sammy every time without hesitation. That could be proven to be a mistake in a few years, or it could be proven to be the right pick. Time will tell... which is the only thing people are pointing out.

"There is definitely a crusade going on..."

Yes, there is, and you and JTSP are leading the charge. JTSP at least doesn't believe his own trolling, but you seem to.

"Also it is a sure fire sign of someone who has no argument to just throw up a couple of laughing emoticons to try and discredit the poster..."

I don't need laughing emoticons to discredit your opinions. The words you choose and the order you put them in do that work for me. All my laughing does is represent my honest reaction when I read it. You should take it as a compliment. :nana:

And, I do add reasons why your logic and stance on this issue are so absurd. You just either don't read them or ignore them.