Why so negative after winning season?

artmalibu

The guy who led the Bills to their best season in a decade is still here. Jim Schwartz is still under contract. But thanks for stopping by, Doug -- er, I mean Mojo.

Exactly. New England game was a giveaway, so that puts us at 8-8 in my book. Green Bay receivers dropped everything or that game is a blowout (Alex Van Pelt said that but he was right), and if Detroit kicker hits ONE out of FIVE field goals we are quickly a 6-10 team.

I would be much more concerned if Schwartz left than Marrone. I think it bodes well for the team. New HC, new OC, lets crank it up next season. Fix the Oline (sign Mike Lupati the niners guard, yes we'll have to overpay, but do it anyway) and get busy winning!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. New England game was a giveaway, so that puts us at 8-8 in my book. Green Bay receivers dropped everything or that game is a blowout (Alex Van Pelt said that but he was right), and if Detroit kicker hits ONE out of FIVE field goals we are quickly a 6-10 team.

I would be much more concerned if Schwartz left than Marrone. I think it bodes well for the team. New HC, new OC, lets crank it up next season. Fix the Oline (sign Mike Lupati the niners guard, yes we'll have to overpay, but do it anyway) and get busy winning!

even though they "gave it away" they did so in the 2nd half. Brady did little in the first half to actually guarantee the win.

I, for one, want the Pats to win on Saturday -- then they won't get as high of a draft choice next season. :rolleyes:

Plus, even though the Pats may have cheated, they still haven't murdered anyone or beat their fiancées on an elevator. They just have Gronk "visiting" adult film stars...

I, for one, want the Pats to win on Saturday -- then they won't get as high of a draft choice next season. :rolleyes:

Plus, even though the Pats may have cheated, they still haven't murdered anyone or beat their fiancées on an elevator. They just have Gronk "visiting" adult film stars...

booo hiss

I want the Putrids to choke and burn in a big time loss to the Ravens!!!!

ummm Aaron Hernandez

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-rising-star-aaron-hernandez-now-set-murder-181316060--nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEV7wI165UbzsA8Q0PxQt.

Hernandez is accused of killing Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old semiprofessional football player from Boston who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. Lloyd was found shot to death June 17, 2013, in an industrial park near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough.

booo hiss

I want the Putrids to choke and burn in a big time loss to the Ravens!!!!

ummm Aaron Hernandez

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-rising-star-aaron-hernandez-now-set-murder-181316060--nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEV7wI165UbzsA8Q0PxQt.

Hernandez is accused of killing Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old semiprofessional football player from Boston who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. Lloyd was found shot to death June 17, 2013, in an industrial park near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough.

Oh yeah. Forgot about him ... but I guess he won't have a career on ESPN ...

ROTFLMAO

Oh yeah. Forgot about him ... but I guess he won't have a career on ESPN ...

I also recall Patriot O Lineman I think was busted for dealing large quantities of pot.

back in 2008

Starting New England Patriots offensive lineman Nicholas Kaczur was arrested in April on a charge of illegal possession of prescription painkillers and then secretly cooperated with the federal Drug Enforcement Administration in a sting operation that resulted in the indictment of his alleged drug supplier, according to a lawyer and two people briefed on the investigation

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/06/04/patriot_arrested_then_aids_drug_sting/

some serious schit going down with Putrids players under Belicheats nose

+1

I agree. It seems like the goal for the Bills is just to make it to the playoffs, while the goal should be to win the Super Bowl.

Before we can even think about the SB, we've got to be able make it to the playoffs first. Gotta take it one step at a time.

A lot of good stuff here, even if we dont all have the same opinions.

Winning season against a pretty tough schedule. The AFC west and NFC north were some of the tougher divisions imo. The strength of schedule games didnt work out well for then in the sense that being a last place team they pulled the Browns at 7 and 9 and the Texans at 9 and 7. No excuses but if the Bills had the schedule that some other teams maybe another win or so.

Either way I dont feel that the two "losses" of coach or QB were by no means the strength of the team.

Before we can even think about the SB, we've got to be able make it to the playoffs first. Gotta take it one step at a time.

The goal for anyone should be to be best, especially in sports. Setting a goal just to make it to the playoffs is a losers mentality.

even though they "gave it away" they did so in the 2nd half. Brady did little in the first half to actually guarantee the win.

brady had little interest in the game I watched? gronk was in street clothes. What Game did you watch? He could care less and it showed. main worry was do not get injured. Edited by Best Player Available

Why so negative after winning season?

I think after 15 years most fans understand that we aren't going anywhere without a QB. You'd have to go back to the Jauron years to find a worse QB situation than we're in right now, and based on the dumpster fire of a FA QB crop out there, it probably isn't going to get much better anytime soon.