Sabres plan for the Bills

Since we don't have a first round pick next yr and no QB it will be hard to get a good HC here. So Terry will do the only thing possible win, lose out.

To do this we need to put Mario, Kyle, and Dareus and any other effective player on IR so they can't carry us. (Schwartz will be in on the plot and go along with it)

Next we need to promote Hackett to HC that way we completely fall into disarray as we runrunpasspunt into record breaking lows of offensive futility.

And the coup de grace would be to make Tuel the QB. I thought about EJ but Tuel is worse so Tuel time it is!!!

This would guarantee us the top pick in 2016 to which we would draft clutch gunslinger Connor Cook, fire Hackett and bring in a top flight HC, Championship!!!

I

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

go home, you're drunk.

just having fun, never been drunk and don't drink but thanks for the compliment :)

He's good and all, but IMO Connor Cook is not the caliber of QB that you bomb a season for. Andrew Luck he is not.

we have to get some one or we will never make the playoffs and beyond.

I really don't want them to do this but I'm at a point were I'm down for anything and if they wanted to do something like this then I would support it.

Pretty sure the league would investigate you if you placed all your star players on IR and were obviously tanking on purpose.

You mean like the Sabres?

Can't we just trade for Skelton or re-hire Jauron + Wannstedt if we really want to suck?

This is like Bond villain sh--. too complicated.

hey that sounds good too :thumbsup:

Just put Eric Woods at QB and move CJ spiller at Center

I think the League might catch on to that B-)

Although I think Wood have better vision running the ball.