When did you first start to dislike Marrone?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First game? Whoa.

Do any of you Bills fans, who are so glad to see Marrone gone, have any posts on here where you can prove you wanted him gone.... before he suddenly skipped out of town?

It seems like this is revisionist history. I'm not saying he was wildly popular, but I'm confident that at 9-7 you all felt you were going the right direction.

As a Buffalo bills fan you hope for the best with a guarded heart

Meaning

Even if someone felt that way about him they wouldnt say it......because they wanted him to be "the coach"

But the days of dumpster diving are over for the bills so........its time to turn the page

I never disliked him, i thought he was as good a coach as they were going to get with low cost structure and an imminent ownership change and therefore no quality guys willing to come. Now we have long term wealthy ownership ready to go and voilá!, just like that, you have a NFL calibre professional coaching staff for the first time in 15 years.

Morbid as it sounds, it took the passing of RWS to get us to this spot. Now the franchise can go forward again. Free agents will come to us, our guys will be more likely to stay , etc. it all gets better. Just need a QB......nagging detail...