One thing ought to be clear now: Pegula runs his teams

If there is one overriding constant of Pegula's ownership over both the Bills and the Sabres it is that there is no masterplan.

Proactive and decisive are two things that are needed now with the Bills and sadly these are not traits he exhibited in any capacity with the Sabres.

You cannot be serious

The Sabres are in a great spot.

People who don't really follow hockey point to their W/L record. They are trying to get the #1 pick, but meanwhile the facilities Pegula has built are top-notch and the Sabres are well on their way to being a top-notch NHL franchise.

They are completely stocked in terms of young prospects, draft picks, and young talent. The future of the Sabres is bright.

I understand what the Sabres are doing but these points are debatable...

I understand what the Sabres are doing but these points are debatable...

Fair enough...

The reason I think it IS bright is that the young players they have who can't even legally order a beer are way better than advertised already (in fact they are screwing up the tank!)

But you are right... guys regress, things don't pan out sometimes. But it looks pretty good right now once they invest in some free agents to go with the kids.

The days of Russ being the final word are over. It ought to be crystal clear now if it wasn't before.

Really? Sure seems like whatever's going on is definitely very Brandon-like regardless of who's running things.

All we need now is Gil Turner to coach here.

If it's clear it damn sure isn't crystal clear.

Edited by TaskersGhost