That Belichick is a freaking genius

PromoTheRobot

Blow it up and start from scratch.. AGAIN!

Who should be the new head coach? Jon Gruden? Jim Harbaugh? Bill Cowher? Am I getting warm? :wallbash:

Let throw it all away after our best season in 10 years! BLOW IT UP TERRY, BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You only blow up the Marrone/Hackett anchor that's dragging this franchise down. You leave the defense and Schwartz alone. I'd go after Darrell Bevell from Seattle to be our Sean Payton HC/OC combo.

Marrone and Hackett have to go. That 9-7 record looks silly when you realize the Pats couldn't care less after losing to a bad Raider team week 16 when it counted.

Edited by 1billsfan

Yeah Moose, brilliant idea..get rid of the 1st coach to give us a winning record in over a decade! Why the hate for Marrone...he was a rookie coach last year, improved the roster this year and its going to take more than 2 years to get this team playoff bound...Who are we going to get as a new Head Coach..Harbaugh....I just don't get all the vitriol and hate towards the Coach...for the sake of continuity and the fact that almost every NFL team gets to let a regime

have a few years to get rid of the bad and form "their" team I for one hope Marrone stays!

Yeah Moose, brilliant idea..get rid of the 1st coach to give us a winning record in over a decade! Why the hate for Marrone...he was a rookie coach last year, improved the roster this year and its going to take more than 2 years to get this team playoff bound...Who are we going to get as a new Head Coach..Harbaugh....I just don't get all the vitriol and hate towards the Coach...for the sake of continuity and the fact that almost every NFL team gets to let a regime

have a few years to get rid of the bad and form "their" team I for one hope Marrone stays!

Well he does punt on 4th down.

He loses a meaningless game to give the Bills a winning record, making it more likely the status quo remains in place. BRILLIANT!!

yes yes thats what i'm talking about...Hoodie understands cause and effect...he understands karma on a very deep level...Galapogos played just well enough for the Bills to over pay for him in the future!