My ten cents on the game....

BmarvB

1) Defense shut down 2 HOF QB's in back to back games. Can they do it Brady now?

2) Special teams have come a long way since last year

3) Thanks Jordy :) That was a huge drop.

4) I thought Gilmore's blown pick 6 was going to come back to haunt us.

5) Orton, EJ, what's the difference? Neither one is worth $%^! on a rotten log right now.

6) I think Thigpen has nailed down the return duties.

7) Rambo to the rescue

8) Like it or not, Marrone will rightfully remain as coach (he owes Jim Schwartz big time).

9) Can we run the table despite the QB situation?

10) Thank goodness for Dan Carpenter. How many times has he outscored the offense?

8) like it or not? We're 8-6. What's not to like? The offense is awful but that could be because we don't have a QB or offensive line.

I agree with you. Our first non losing season in what, 10 years? And it was done with barely average QB play? Yeah Marrone deserves to come back next year!

Well, I never really thought Marrone's job was in jeopardy, maybe Hackett's?, but DM will be back. Really, give this team a good QB and they would be serious SB contenders.

What would change with a different ? We have one person on this team who prior to this year had more than 5 td catches and thats Chandler who had 6 . We pass 80% of the time in the redzone now because the running game has been ineffective and this is without even bringing up the Oline issues . Who would step in and Give Sammie,Woods,and Hogan the experience that they just don't have yet ?

The offense is a work in progress so at this point its about giving the defense some help to win the game even if its not pretty because ultimately its about trying to win based on what your team can actually do not what you hope they can do.

I give Gilmore a pass on the would-be pick 6, I think Nelson got enough of it to keep it out of his hands.

That was a great play by Nelson. I hadn't thought about it until now, but his drop was negated by that play because it was definitely a pick six. He got more than a finger on it and I don't blame Gilmore at all. It looked at first like a clear drop. But Nelson made an incredible play.

1) Defense shut down 2 HOF QB's in back to back games. Can they do it Brady now?

2) Special teams have come a long way since last year

3) Thanks Jordy :) That was a huge drop.

4) I thought Gilmore's blown pick 6 was going to come back to haunt us.

5) Orton, EJ, what's the difference? Neither one is worth $%^! on a rotten log right now.

6) I think Thigpen has nailed down the return duties.

7) Rambo to the rescue

8) Like it or not, Marrone will rightfully remain as coach (he owes Jim Schwartz big time).

9) Can we run the table despite the QB situation?

10) Thank goodness for Dan Carpenter. How many times has he outscored the offense?

agree on most , good post,

heres what else

1.thigpin cost us a late second quarter drive and other potential scores by NOT CATCHING the F ing punts! Its football 101, field the punt! we even lost more yardage after 2 GB penalties in a row, ya he got a TD, but he needs to catch the F ing PUNTS!

2.We actually got lucky on a few no-call PI's i thought after about 5 plays actually id see a flag. Finally we see how a game can go without referee caused turn overs.!

3.Sammy caught a nice ball but then lost another 50/50 jump ball. He tried to pat it down but i wish hed out body the DB for once, he out weighs all of them.

4. Orton has turned almost into trent edwards, throwing 5 yard passes on nearly all 3rd downs, no matter the yardage.