Keep in mind: Bills played 9 of the top 13 defenses this year

PromoTheRobot

I think you make a good point about change for change sake. But that may not be how the FO perceives it.

And I don't think the FO wanted Fitz gone, necessarily. I think they knew (rightly so) that he wasn't gonna be that "10-15 year guy" (as Buddy so often put it) and they wanted him to renegotiate down to a more suitable contract to serve as a veteran mentor. Can't blame him for saying no, either.

GO BILLS!!!

All good points to be sure. But I think they can accomplish some things on parallel tracks to be sure.

Look, I don't want to speculate. I just won't be surprised if they make an aggressive move at the position.

GO BILLS!!!

i won't be surprised either. With Pegs money and Whaley's comments on WGR a couple weeks ago re: orton I would guess they would be aggressive at that position.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats have played virtualy same schedule (afc east and west, NFC north), only difference swap browns and texans for bengals and colts. They've scored 120 more points than we have.

The Pats have had a unprecedented 15 years of continuity lol . Why would you expect our offense to be on the same level as the Patriots ?

I've been keeping track too. The worst Ds we played were Chicago and Houston, both EJ.

Man we really should have beat Houston. That pick 6 still has me shaking my head.

Pats have played virtualy same schedule (afc east and west, NFC north), only difference swap browns and texans for bengals and colts. They've scored 120 more points than we have.

They are a better team, though I think the gap is closing talent wise