Where's the confidence?!

I strongly disagree with this. The Broncos are about as far out of the Bills league as any team in the NFL. If the Bills win this game, it will be a fantastic upset and an amazing accomplishment. I am not expecting it to happen.

So are the Rams out of the Broncos' league? If so, how did they win?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fatalistic, and not crapping on your picnic table. The Bills have an awesome defense that Ryan Frickin Tannehill just beat. Nowhere in the depths of my wildest hopes do I think we have a chance on Sunday, Denver's defense is infinitely better than that of the Dolphags, and this game will sadly look a lot like a 38 - 13 type of loss. The Bills offensive struggles will not magically disappear on the road, in Denver, against Von Miller Et-Al, this Sunday.

Lord only knows how badly I do not want this to be true, but in reality, will anyone here please tell me with all sincerity that you honestly think they have a shot? And that's a crow sandwich i will gladly, and publicly eat in my very own thread if I'm wrong and the Bills win.

I grew up in a neighborhood across from the old Pierce-Arrow plant, lived and breathed the chilled air of every Buffalo Blizzard, attended every single 80s - 90s era playoff game, and even had to choke back my rage and anger as i walked back to my car that fateful day in Nashville. Yes I was there. But I won't make any apologies for not blindly drinking the cool-aid right now.

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty. How about if they just skip the flight and forfeit?

They have a shot, as long as it may be. The defense did not play its best in the 2nd 'fins game. I expect them play better and to scratch and claw their way for 60 minutes.

Try to hit Manning early. Hit him hard. When people say "Manning will pick them apart if they blitz", they aren't taking into account that a solid hit or 2 can be worth giving up 7 points sometimes. I think against Manning it's essential.

I think the Broncos will try to run the ball early, because they would rather win running, if they can.

The weather is going to be in the 50's, so I doubt Peyton's hands will go numb unless it is from too many high-fives for his TD passes. The Bronco's are averaging 34 points per game. Our offense is bad. I don't see any way we can put up enough points to keep up. We'll see.

I'm mad that I am cracking up laughing at that one! I just spit tea out all over my laptop lololol. :w00t::lol:

I share the same sentiment as most of you on here, I am hoping for a Bills victory, and I know that anything is possible on any given Sunday, but I am also a realist. There is a reason that Denver is a 10.5 point favorite, and 90% of "experts" are predicting a Bronco victory, and a comfortable victory at that. What most of us have stated is that for the Bills to win Sunday, they will have to play out of their gourds in all three facets of the game, (offense, defense, special teams), AND Denver is going to have to play some ****ty football for us to have a chance. It is disheartening to know that unfortunately, that is where we stand. Heck, we as Bills fans, who live breathe and die Bills football, are predicting a Bills defeat, and the experts are predicting an unholy ass-whooping. That Mark Schlereth, being the from now on in my eyes douchebag he is, even in jest, predicted a 100-0 Bronco victory.

With all that said, this game IS winnable, and as one of our posters pointed out, this is NOT the Broncos team from last year, and we DO possess the defense to harass Manning, as we have proven that nobody gets after the quarterback better than we do this year. I have 100 percent complete faith in our defense to get after Manning, completely shut down the run game, and force the Broncos to try and beat us with the dink and dunk. What discourages me more than anything else is our QB, Kyle "Pass me the Skoal" Orton. If not for our defense, last week in particular, shutting down the Browns, forcing turnovers, scoring a touchdown(should have been two), that Browns game EASILY could have been a loss. Orton has YET to do anything to impress me. I mentioned it during the game thread two weeks ago that just for a couple times, I'd love to see him throw the ball to a receiver and hit him square in the hands. Damn near all of Woods' catches last week were unbelievable catches, awesome snags that really bailed Orton out! Since he took over as the starting QB, I have YET to see him "throw a receiver open". I have yet to see any receiver catch a pass, in stride, and be able to continue running his route. I'm sure Orton has thrown some, but I can't recall any. The touchdown pass to Chandler last week was a pretty nice ball, i'll give him that, but other than that, it has got to be slim pickins. Plain and simple, Orton is going to have to play above his pay grade Sunday, and if he doesn't, we WILL get destroyed. I have very little confidence that Orton will do so, and it is for that reason that I believe we will lose Sunday. I'm praying for a Bills victory, but Orton gives me no optimism, no reason to feel anything else than worry and doubt.

If we lose Sunday, and Orton continues to stink up the joint, I really do hope the Bills sit him the rest of the year and go back to EJ.

Go Bills!

I'm not fatalistic, and not crapping on your picnic table. The Bills have an awesome defense that Ryan Frickin Tannehill just beat. Nowhere in the depths of my wildest hopes do I think we have a chance on Sunday, Denver's defense is infinitely better than that of the Dolphags, and this game will sadly look a lot like a 38 - 13 type of loss. The Bills offensive struggles will not magically disappear on the road, in Denver, against Von Miller Et-Al, this Sunday.

Lord only knows how badly I do not want this to be true, but in reality, will anyone here please tell me with all sincerity that you honestly think they have a shot? And that's a crow sandwich i will gladly, and publicly eat in my very own thread if I'm wrong and the Bills win.

I grew up in a neighborhood across from the old Pierce-Arrow plant, lived and breathed the chilled air of every Buffalo Blizzard, attended every single 80s - 90s era playoff game, and even had to choke back my rage and anger as i walked back to my car that fateful day in Nashville. Yes I was there. But I won't make any apologies for not blindly drinking the cool-aid right now.

I feel that we can beat denver. But beat denver, gb, and cheaters???.... That I dont see happening AT ALL.

Edit: Almost forgot. Homey, you're a fair weather fan. Just so you know.

The broncos d isn't nearly as good as you guys think it is.

They look better statistically because their o is so good.

Our d is much better than theirs. Our o still sucks though.

This is the reason why I think we will lose. Great defense. Below average offense. Yes. Our offense is not even average right now.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

repeating a prior quote here's hoping the Bills give the media and skeptics "a big juicy crap burger" to dine on, and come home

healthy and victorious and looking forward to the next battle :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fair weather fans are a dime a dozen, true believers are priceless