Who we want to win/lose Bottom Line this week

OCinBuffalo

I don't understand the hatred for Ryan. He has been very accurate, making good decisions since the first game against the Bills. He really carved our defense in the 2nd half of that game in Miami. Against the Jets, the same happened. They made great 2nd half adjustments and Tannehill was sharp. He does not have a good WR corp. Wallace is a one-trick pony like Lee Evans. Landry is a good WR.

Tannehill has been good this year.

Here's one take

@SalSports: If you want easiest path for Bills to be in 6th spot after this week:

Bills >> Broncos

Bengals >> Steelers

Cards >> Chiefs

Ravens >> Fins

This is the easiest approach, take it week by week. Do not look ahead and keep trying to secure the WC. The NFL has had some crazy upsets already and will have more down the stretch.

I have always been keep trying to narrow down your competition . I hope the Bills can rise up and be part of the mix the last 3 weeks.

It's just so unnatural to cheer for the Patriots....

I root AFCE. IF the Bills are not in the hunt, I will cheer for the Jests, Dolphags, or SPats in the playoffs. I get some consolation in at least knowing that at least we didn't lose to losers.

It's just so unnatural to cheer for the Patriots....

+1

I would need to know that the Patriots beating the Chargers would guarantee us making the playoffs before I even think about rooting for them. And the Chargers have a brutal schedule down the stretch. They will have more chances to lose.

I root AFCE. IF the Bills are not in the hunt, I will cheer for the Jests, Dolphags, or SPats in the playoffs. I get some consolation in at least knowing that at least we didn't lose to losers.

The only time in my life I've ever rooted for the *pats was during their first Super Bowl run while I was living in Boston. At the time it felt harmless, they weren't supposed to win -- let alone be building a dynasty. No one in Boston gave a crap about the *pats (and still don't), so it was almost counter culture to be in a Boston bar cheering for the *pats.

It felt harmless to do so...

But now I know better. I'm convinced my celebrating that night in the streets of Boston was what put that team on the path to being the douchiest dynasty in the history of the NFL.

So... you know... be careful with that.

Four 1PM games with Playoff Implications

PIT @ CIN Pittsburgh is fighting against a 13-1-1 Home record for the Bengals in the last two seasons.

HOU @ JAX Houston can sneak back in the race with a win against lowly JAX.

INDY @ CLE Can cleveland surprise Indy

BAL @ MIA one of them will have six losses

This is followed by more intrigue on the tap at 4 PM

BUF @ Denver Tough matchup for the Bills

NE @ SD NE has to go across the country to play the hot chargers. May be this is the game they lose after the loss to GB

KC @ ARI Can KC do an upset @ ARI. I see them losing this game.

I see Houston, MIA and CIN winning their games leaving Baltimore, Buffalo, Cleveland, Houston and KC still with a chance.

I want NE to beat SD and KC losing to ARI and Pittsburgh losing to CIN is the best things for us

Denver vs Buffalo(Duh) +14.3

Arizona vs Kansas City +1.9

Miami vs Baltimore +0.3

San Diego vs New England +0.3

Jacksonville vs Houston +0.7

Cleveland vs Indianapolis +0.1

Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh +0.1

The only one that matters is the first one. The rest added together only add up to 3.4%.