CFB Conference Championship games/CFB playoff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck it buckeye haters!!! Lol

After today TCU should be laughing at this. I do not know if they would have done better then tOSU or Oregon, not sure they could have stood up to Alabama, but they could not have done worse then FSU. FSU rode lady luck a long way and she came up lame this evening.

OSU shirely going to be dogs against Oregon but it is going to be one of the most entertainment championships we have seen in a while. Both teams cater to the other and it will be a great matchup.

After today TCU should be laughing at this. I do not know if they would have done better then tOSU or Oregon, not sure they could have stood up to Alabama, but they could not have done worse then FSU. FSU rode lady luck a long way and she came up lame this evening.

OSU shirely going to be dogs against Oregon but it is going to be one of the most entertainment championships we have seen in a while. Both teams cater to the other and it will be a great matchup.

yes it will!!! Battle of the "O"s

yes it will!!! Battle of the "O"s

tOSU DL going after Mariota. Oregons speedy WR's against the Bucks hard hitting, wood laying DB's. The physical ball snatching Buckeye WR's against Oregons swarming, storming DB's. tOSU's OL against Oregons size on D. It'll be great.

The RB game could get interesting but I am not going to hold my breath. This will come down to battles on D.

YOLO as it happens I scored a ticket to the game, free flight, and hotel. My bosses son has close ties to OSU, he got tickets and now can't go because his first baby is due.. Soon.

He proposed his situation on Monday as a conundrum. I told him he had to go (her due date is something like the 25th, but she really looks ready to go) Never in a million years did I imagine I'd get his ticket but today he said he couldn't go, and I was IN. Flying out on Sat and returning Tuesday. I'm in shock.

YOLO as it happens I scored a ticket to the game, free flight, and hotel. My bosses son has close ties to OSU, he got tickets and now can't go because his first baby is due.. Soon.

He proposed his situation on Monday as a conundrum. I told him he had to go (her due date is something like the 25th, but she really looks ready to go) Never in a million years did I imagine I'd get his ticket but today he said he couldn't go, and I was IN. Flying out on Sat and returning Tuesday. I'm in shock.

WHAT?!?

Have a great time - win or lose!!!

I really hope it's a win. As a buckeyes/bills fan I know a lil something about losing big ones. Being there for it would certainly make it much worse... oh yeah I'm and Indians fan also... God I need to pick teams better.

my die hard teams are 1) Buckeyes and 2) Bills. In 39 years I've only crossed the finish line one time, on January 3, 2003. I cannot believe there is a chance to relive that in 4 days. I'm so freaking nervous.

I never thought the Buckeyes would even make the playoff at the beginning of the year after losing seven guys who are now starting in the NFL and then losing our QB. It's been a crazy ride. Whatever happens, Urban has done an incredible job with this team to reach this point. Next year they are going to be phenomenal with of the freshmen and sophomores they have starting. But I want it all now! Lol

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, some fans experience it quite often. I'll likely never be one of them. If the Bills ever do it, I'll probably have a heart attack, and will only experience the joy for about 5 min.

I'm looking forward to the weekend but nervous about being there. Doing a walk of shame as duck fans celebrate, with 60,000 or so dejected Buckeye fans does not sound like fun. On the flip side, celebrating the night away and drunkenly changing my flight from Tues morning to Wed would be fantastic!

Yeah, some fans experience it quite often. I'll likely never be one of them. If the Bills ever do it, I'll probably have a heart attack, and will only experience the joy for about 5 min.

I'm looking forward to the weekend but nervous about being there. Doing a walk of shame as duck fans celebrate, with 60,000 or so dejected Buckeye fans does not sound like fun. On the flip side, celebrating the night away and drunkenly changing my flight from Tues morning to Wed would be fantastic!

yep, the potential let down is the worst. But the possibility of seeing them win is priceless. I think they are playing with a little bit of house money. They are underdogs (again) and playing a ton of freshmen and sophomores - next year they will be expected to do this. But I sure hope they can do it this year! Have fun and get hyped.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nu6Zv7EosBg

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.