Chalk one up for the good guy's

erynthered

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So this guy was executed by the police. No judge, no jury and you guys are okay with this. Since when did this country start allowing the police to be judge, jury and executioner? This is said that we are glorifying the criminal actions of the police in this case. We as citizens should allow this to continue. How do we know he wasn't incorrectly identified?

So this guy was executed by the police.  No judge, no jury and you guys are okay with this.  Since when did this country start allowing the police to be judge, jury and executioner?   This is said that we are glorifying the criminal actions of the police in this case.  We as citizens should allow this to continue.  How do we know he wasn't incorrectly identified?

226281[/snapback]

The guy was counting down the seconds to that innocent woman's death.

But you're right. Maybe a few more seconds of talking would have worked. I mean, 150 minutes wasn't enough chance for him to give up. Maybe those last 12 seconds would have done it..

<_<

And personally, I trust the judgement of the dozens of police officers that were on the scene and knew the exact situation that the opinion of 12 people who were too stupid to avoid jury duty.

So this guy was executed by the police.  No judge, no jury and you guys are okay with this.  Since when did this country start allowing the police to be judge, jury and executioner?  This is said that we are glorifying the criminal actions of the police in this case.  We as citizens should allow this to continue.  How do we know he wasn't incorrectly identified?

226281[/snapback]

i hope you are kidding

But you're right. Maybe a few more seconds of talking would have worked. I mean, 150 minutes wasn't enough chance for him to give up. Maybe those last 12 seconds would have done it..

<_<

And personally, I trust the judgement of the dozens of police officers that were on the scene and knew the exact situation that the opinion of 12 people who were too stupid to avoid jury duty.

226285[/snapback]

It was sarcasm, BF.

So this guy was executed by the police.  No judge, no jury and you guys are okay with this.  Since when did this country start allowing the police to be judge, jury and executioner?  This is said that we are glorifying the criminal actions of the police in this case.  We as citizens should allow this to continue.  How do we know he wasn't incorrectly identified?

226281[/snapback]

A convict capturing someone and pointing a .38 at them. Bet you would change your opinion if that was your mother at the business end of that .38... <_<

Unless you are being sarcastic in your response...which is a verbal art and has no place in a chat room...

<_<

226285[/snapback]

How do you know she was innocent? Again no judge, no jury.

He hadn't actually killed her so therefore he only stated he was going to. Stating that you are commiting a crime and doing so are two different things. You say a lot of "off the wall" things but we don't shoot you for them.

How do you the police weren't corrupt?

Also, if he did kill her they they would have proof he was going to following through and without her, they could have taken him alive for a judge and jury. Now he doesn't get his constitutional rights.

It was sarcasm, BF.

226292[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but some people use sarcasm here as if I am supposed to know them personally, and think they would never really have that thought... a simple </sarcasm> would help. Seriously, I've heard crazier things from people, and I've heard VABills say some off-the-wall crap.

But, I'm hoping you're right. . .

You have to be a mental midget not to understand that sarcasm plays extremely poorly over this medium. Don't adopt some sort of superior, all-knowing attitude about what is simply sloppy and ignorant intercourse.

226297[/snapback]

It's as easy as considering the source (once again, the inability to look at the big picture rears its ugly head). Given the volumes of contrarian posts on similiar sublects from VA (A decorated Marine, which anyone with more than a couple of months on this board should know), it's pretty easy to discern what's sarcasm and what isn't.

Thanks for using intercourse with its primary meaning. That's a dying art.

It's as easy as considering the source (once again, the inability to look at the big picture rears its ugly head).  Given the volumes of contrarian posts on similiar sublects from VA (A decorated Marine, which anyone with more than a couple of months on this board should know), it's pretty easy to discern what's sarcasm and what isn't.

Thanks for using intercourse with its primary meaning.  That's a dying art.

226315[/snapback]

Darin, he is just playing with you. There is no way that someone who has been around as long as stuck can be that oblivious to VA's posting style.

Rat.

226389[/snapback]

Rat? Now was that nice.

The evidence is pretty much in Darins favor that you are giving him a threat with that statement. Does that mean we should call in SWAT to take you out before you hurt Darin's feelings.

No we would bring you to a judge, have a trial of your peers, then make you Bubba's roommate. Not let some rogue police officer splatter your brain and hurt the "innocent girl".