Jets @ Bills - ROLL CALL!

boyst

Who's in?

I will be there. Not sure how it will go down with my brother, nephew and possibly father making the trip up. My brother is concerned about getting there too early and it being cold on my 7 year old nephew. Still, going to try to park @ Hammers and possibly even get the corner spot.

I can bring some supplies, alcohol, moonshine, or other if someone can swap for food.

Edited by jboyst62

Well, due to the weather my brother is concerned about bringing my nephew up. I am reassuring him that we can keep him warm before the game and fed.

The game might be a bit more difficult with the rain predicted.

He said at this point it is 50/50.

With snowfall it could present a problem. My brother is going to wait until the last minute to make sure its safe. If it was just he and I we would already be up there, but with my nephew we are not going to take any chances.

I know Mr Ags is going to have our backs with some heat, I gotta get some beer and such for the man as a token of appreciation.

I got my two tickets to paradise a few days ago via StubHub... Will be getting off of work for the first time in 3 weeks. Taking my liberty in balmy Buffalo! Wife was gonna fly and my son, daughter and I were going to meet her a day later... She's rescheduling her airline ticket and we are all driving up. Worked out for the best!

Pack up the Jeep, throw in babies and the old lady! They better have the roads @ least passable by Saturday... I thought about going through S.Ontario but our passports are expired and don't want to play the Duty Free charade! ;-)

Go Bills!

Wife wasn't planning on going to Bills game... Because her sisters from MA were going to fly in tomorrow, they had to cancel. Will the Bills still be hiring snow shovelers on Saturday? Can I still impress my 16 year son into shovel service? Take his hourly wage and give the free ticket to my wife?

LoL! My brother already has a ticket for me... Picked up two more for my son and daughter.