GameDay Week 11: Around the NFL

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GG Bengals. +8 free $. The Saints have played exactly 1 good home game out of 5. I'm guessing there's finally an adjustment next week & they're only a small favorite vs Baltimore.

How do the Giants not cover there, WTF. Thanks Eli. Lol @ 3 straight fades.

Ron Rivera back to being a wimp, running on 3rd&5 from the 30 before the missed FG when ATL had a time out left. Even if the FG is made you feel good about kicking off w/ 90sec's left up 1 with your defense?

Arizona long-term can only go so far w/ Stanton but I'm totally on the bandwagon anyway; love how they play on both sides of the ball. Crazy how good the D is without Docket & Washington. Arians rocks.

Our Chargers loss looks worse every week and makes me think we're lucky to be 5-5 (that and the NFC Norse white knucklers).

Still it'd be nice to play in a "2014 NFC South" one of these years.

Our Chargers loss looks worse every week and makes me think we're lucky to be 5-5 (that and the NFC Norse white knucklers).

Still it'd be nice to play in a "2014 NFC South" one of these years.

Or one could say at this point we have not lost to a team with a losing record...

I dont want to play in the NFC South, but would love to plat against a division like that every once in a while...last was our NFC West in 2004.

Yea but Chip Kelly is so innovative. He get's McCoy in "space".

Oh give it up already. He's good, you were wrong.

Or one could say at this point we have not lost to a team with a losing record...

That's a nicer way of saying we haven't lost to a team that's 3-6 or worse in non-Bills games (Houston is 4-5). Yipee.