Score one for crap beer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crap beer?

Just because been wasn't made in a microbrewery or because it wasn't made in someone's kitchen doesn't mean it's crap. On a nice summer day (or February day down here) when its 80+ outside, I'll take a few coors lites over some heavy home brew any day...

crap beer?

Just because been wasn't made in a microbrewery or because it wasn't made in someone's kitchen doesn't mean it's crap.  On a nice summer day (or February day down here) when its 80+ outside, I'll take a few coors lites over some heavy home brew any day...

225313[/snapback]

Weissbier is far more refreshing than that shite. Plus no hangovers.

crap beer?

Just because been wasn't made in a microbrewery or because it wasn't made in someone's kitchen doesn't mean it's crap.  On a nice summer day (or February day down here) when its 80+ outside, I'll take a few coors lites over some heavy home brew any day...

225313[/snapback]

It doesn't have to be a microbrew to be good. On a hot summer day you can fire up the grill, toss on some chicken and enjoy a nice Hoegaarden. Full of flavor but won't weigh you down like other beers. If I wanted a Coors light, I would just turn on the garden hose. Same thing.

I actually like tasting my beer.

It doesn't have to be a microbrew to be good. On a hot summer day you can fire up the grill, toss on some chicken and enjoy a nice Hoegaarden. Full of flavor but won't weigh you down like other beers. If I wanted a Coors light, I would just turn on the garden hose. Same thing.

225319[/snapback]

Drink it warm... :D

If I wanted a Coors light, I would just turn on the garden hose. Same thing.

225319[/snapback]

I've actually said that myself about Coors Light. But if I actually want to drink a beer to cool me down, it will be a CL. And if you're water tastes like coors light, you should look into getting a filter -- or opening a bar!

:D

I've actually said that myself about Coors Light. But if I actually want to drink a beer to cool me down, it will be a CL.  And if you're water tastes like coors light, you should look into getting a filter -- or opening a bar!

:D

225324[/snapback]

Never had a Hoegaarden, huh? Too bad. You are missing out by drinking the colored water that is CL. Hoegaarden is very refreshing.

Not warm, but slightly below room temperature to bring out the best flavors.

Of course, you can drink CL and it wouldn't matter.  :D

225331[/snapback]

how do you pronounce Hoegaarden so i don't sound like an ass when I go to the liquor store and ask for it?

is it: Hoe - Garden?

how do you pronounce Hoegaarden so i don't sound like an ass when I go to the liquor store and ask for it?

is it: Hoe - Garden?

225340[/snapback]

Yup. It is considered one of the best beers in the world by most beer critics.

Where is it manufactured? Is it available nationwide? I don't remember ever seeing it in the premium beer section.

225345[/snapback]

It's a Belgium. Generaly unavailable it chain supermarkets, but available nationwide.