Clean house

Kellyto83TD

Our new owner needs to stop the constant cancer at OBD. Unless you cut the core of it out, it just keeps growing. The entire front office, coaching staff and scouting department would be gone.

You know fans have griped about no consistency, well there actually has been. Its call the ineptitude of the front office from Wilson (God rest his soul) on down. I fire brandon, Whaley, Marrone, cut players like EJ etc, and I start from scratch.

At some point you must cut out the entire infection, cancer or whatever you want to call it and start rebuilding from scratch which is something we have never done. All of the "old ways" need to be shown the door.

What did Marv say? "If you continue to do what you have always done...."

this is what is needed, undoubtedly. but it's only the first step. the reconstruction will be the difficult part. fortunately, there are some tried and true models of success. they require money and commitment to winning. hopefully, pegula's approach and personel are polar opposites of wilson's.

The Bills will hire someone to run the football operations.

That person decides who stays and goes.

My opinions:

Marrone and the entire coaching staff are gone.

Russ will stay but have nothing to do with Football Ops

Whalley may stay but will have reduced authority.

i do not feel like Whaley should be canned

His job is bring in talent.....the team is in fact very talented

He should however be told that everyone on the Offensive side of the ball in the coaches section needs to go.....and that includes Marrone

Not sure why the defensive coaches avoid criticism - yes they perform better than the offense but they should given the talent provided them. Miami moved the ball on Schwartz at will often getting first downs without even being forced into 3rd down situations.

Schwartz deserves credit when Mario buries his OT and gets a sack with no scheme involved? How many 3rd and 15+ has this defense given up this year? With the season on the line last week and a 3rd & 8 who rushed 3 guys giving up the 9 yards and in effect ending the game?

They all go - Schwartz included

Not sure why the defensive coaches avoid criticism - yes they perform better than the offense but they should given the talent provided them. Miami moved the ball on Schwartz at will often getting first downs without even being forced into 3rd down situations.

Schwartz deserves credit when Mario buries his OT and gets a sack with no scheme involved? How many 3rd and 15+ has this defense given up this year? With the season on the line last week and a 3rd & 8 who rushed 3 guys giving up the 9 yards and in effect ending the game?

They all go - Schwartz included

They had a bad day but if we score in one of the endzone trips it changes the game completely. The pressure is on Miami and that is a match up our DL loves.