Survival Help

I'd strongly consider Pittsburgh to bounce back after the Jets debacle.

No way I'd let it ride on the Redskins. I'd take NO or Cleveland first.

This weak is tough for everyone. I'm pulling out Denver this weak even though they have some home game slum dunks later in the season.

I agree with KD. If I were you I'd take Pittsburgh. I doubt they get upset twice especially at home.

Based on that list? Hands down - the Steelers in PRIME TIME. They just got embarrassed vs. the Jets and the Titans are simply a BAD team.

Pitt has a really bad record against bad teams under Tomlin. They play to the level of their opponent. The fact that this is on prime time though I believe negates that. Stillers all day.

based on those games Id prob take Pitt too but I already used them in mine.

Im in a tough spot this weekend and leaning towards Cleveland at home vs Houston who is starting Mallet and may be without Foster although im sure he plays. I dont love this pick but its my best option. I dont like San Fran at Giants and I just cant take washington no matter how bad Tampa is. Chicago has to bounce back and should beat Minnesota but I dont think I can take them either.

Pitt has a really bad record against bad teams under Tomlin. They play to the level of their opponent. The fact that this is on prime time though I believe negates that. Stillers all day.

I agree - but the level of the opponent was already drilled in this past week vs. the Jets. They can't afford to do that again unless they want to start packing their bags for the season. Steelers on Monday night tends to be money - I think they own the best MNF record of any team (could be wrong).