Orton's accuracy

BADOLBILZ

Marrone has proven to be a weak link as a HC and Hackett is a play caller in an era when you need a true "coordinator". They don't deserve continuity and if kept their ceiling is too low to ever challenge the best staffs. My favorite play call was the 3rd field goal drive when they are moving the ball well and are around the Dolphins 35 and he calls a delayed draw to the lumbering Boobie Dixon on first down and bogs the drive down. :lol: You just can't give away plays when you don't have the benefit of a playmaker in your receiving corps and have to survive on short passes.

Absolutely. I hated that call and I knew how it would end up the moment it happened.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bigger questions might be...when the O line is doing well, and the run game is working so well to the tune of averaging 5.0 yards per carry why run only 22 times, and pass 48 times? Then why throw 48 times against the #1 pass defense in the NFL?

I feel like a kid at school with his arm in the air reading this..... please let me answer..... I know this one..... it's because the OC hasn't got a !@#$ing clue what he is doing.