I Missed Most Of The First Half.....

The last time I missed any part of a Bills game was when my daughter got injured and I had to take her to the ER. We beat Atlanta that week and Quinn Early was on the team. This time, it was good personal news.

I don't want to cheapen what I try to do and post "thoughts" to hear myself babble. I will leave you, my friends, with this.

1) Hackett called a great game imo. The fumble and the loss were not his fault.

2) Dareus and Mario are simply great players.

3) Orton could have won us this game but he did not.

4) Fumble or not, Bryce Brown did add another dimension to this football team.

5) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC

The last time I missed any part of a Bills game was when my daughter got injured and I had to take her to the ER. We beat Atlanta that week and Quinn Early was on the team. This time, it was good personal news.

I don't want to cheapen what I try to do and post "thoughts" to hear myself babble. I will leave you, my friends, with this.

1) Hackett called a great game imo. The fumble and the loss were not his fault.

2) Dareus and Mario are simply great players.

3) Orton could have won us this game but he did not.

4) Fumble or not, Bryce Brown did add another dimension to this football team.

5) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a real pity (though pleased that it was due to good news for you). I totally agree however with all 5 of your points this week. :thumbsup:

Bryce Brown looked mostly awesome. The fumble was brutal, but I have to give the defender some credit for a fantastic punch and, really, Chandler could have recovered.

Orton was not clutch for us... first time he hasn't come through for us in this type of clutch situation.

Edited by Big C