Kouandjio expecting to be active v. Chiefs

YoloinOhio

I don't agree with the idea that he's not getting time; he quite often has plenty of time. I have always felt that OLs generally get far too much blame for sacks. I encourage folks to run an experiment for themselves and time the dropbacks next game--see how often he has at least 3 full seconds before he's pressured...I'd wager it's a much greater percentage of the time than you'd expect.

I do however agree that that's mutually exclusive from the idea that the OL (specifically the guard spots) needs to be better.

Lastly I feel it's important to note that I'm fine with Orton's level of play.

I have rewind. I think from the eye test Orton takes a few bad sacks per game. Which I guess agrees with your point. However, I've been super busy the last few weeks and havent had the time to look. 3 seconds in the NFL is superb, and that isn't the line. The pocket is never clean as soon as the ball is snapped. I've said it forever, through scheming and Fitz, our terrible line has been masked with Gailey. We don't/can't/won't do it that now.

What is the over under on 3 seconds? I'll take the bet depending on the line. Percentages maybe? 6 pack of your choice. I'll review. Hell I'll give you my password and we can both do it

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images