Teams to root for this week

Mango

Thought, since the Bills are in the thick of it currently, a weekly who to root for thread was necessary. I know it is talked about in a few other threads. Just trying to get it all in one place. Compounding weeks like the Power Rankings This week is pretty easy. Right now the AFC North I think might be the biggest worry, the west isn't fun either. I would like to see the entire AFC North beat up on each other, which is entirely likely. They are all about the same mix of flawed and strong. Sadly I am a SD and Rivers fan, so I hate to do it, but have to root against them the rest of the year. They have a bye this week. Also, eff KC.

Browns @ Cincy- Obviously like to see Cincy lose equally to Cleveland, but it would have been nice to knock a similar team as ours further away from us. Browns winning is fine if we are sticking a fork in Cincy for the year. Either way the closer the division winner is to the wild card record the better. That will most likely be 9-10 games in the AFC North. I see them all beating up on each other, and no team getting super hot and running a ton of games in a row. The Cleveland game scares me in a few weeks, especially if we win the next 2. Seems like it could be a trap game for us. Browns have looked not good at points, but also played some good football others.

Chiefs @ Bills- Obviously. We know what's at stake here for us. More or less a must win. Bills are in the drivers seat the next 8 weeks. Right now we don't need any help from any teams other than our own. Must beat KC, Cle, Miami, NYJ (they're dunzo, just within the division). The rest we "could lose" and with help from the league and be ok. Those games are non-negotiable as far as I am concerned.

Dolphins @ Lions- Not sure if Miami can keep it going. Hope they can't. Would be big if the Bills won too. Especially since visiting teams have been traditionally terrible on Thursday nights. A reality check for them would be nice in a short week. Next week scares the crap out of me.

Titans @ Ravens- It could happen right?

Pitt @ NYJ-This always makes me cringe. Again the North needs to keep losing

Denver @ Oakland- Don't think this one matters too much. The Broncos are making the Playoffs, so seeing them pull away and the rest of the division crumble might be nice, but at this point I am also happy with anybody else in the AFC losing, especially to a terrible team with no chance.

Denver @ Oakland- Don't think this one matters too much. The Broncos are making the Playoffs, so seeing them pull away and the rest of the division crumble might be nice, but at this point I am also happy with anybody else in the AFC losing, especially to a terrible team with no chance.

Don't want Oakland falling behind the Jets in draft order for 2015. Go Denver.

Still keeps the Jets out and they could trade pick elsewhere.

Yup. Still gives Jets lower value. Rooting for all loses for Tampa, Jax and Oakland down the stretch. With any luck, the Jets will catch TN too (and they need a QB).

As much as it pains me, I really dont want the jets to end the season with 1 win. I would really prefer if they have like 5-6 wins, just so they don't get a #1 overall draft pick. I prefer they suck bad enough so they aren't competition but not suck so badly they can get an instant impact player like Mariota.

I feel like Jameis Winston would also be a good fit in NYJ haha, with all the drama he has had I think he could end up being Geno Smith version 2.0 for them

The Bills obviously.

Browns @ Cincy- Obviously like to see Cincy lose equally to Cleveland, but it would have been nice to knock a similar team as ours further away from us.

Captain Obvious says .... A day late and a 11 points to the good. At least you picked the winner

Lions, Titans and JETS oh my

The only plausible winning outcome is Detroit IMO.

As much as it pains me, I really dont want the jets to end the season with 1 win. I would really prefer if they have like 5-6 wins, just so they don't get a #1 overall draft pick. I prefer they suck bad enough so they aren't competition but not suck so badly they can get an instant impact player like Mariota.

I feel like Jameis Winston would also be a good fit in NYJ haha, with all the drama he has had I think he could end up being Geno Smith version 2.0 for them

Yeh, but Winston can play....so not a good analogy. Winston is more likely CAm Newton V2.0