Denver at New England GDT

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just saying, I knew penalties were going to be talked about here in the pats thread. Go to any bills GDT thread, and fans will be complaining about flags. Go to any pats GDT thread, people will be talking about how much the refs love tom brady. Its like clockwork.

I'm just saying, I knew penalties were going to be talked about here in the pats thread. Go to any bills GDT thread, and fans will be complaining about flags. Go to any pats GDT thread, people will be talking about how much the refs love tom brady. Its like clockwork.

Perhaps it's because it's true.

go to any GDT and people will be talking about getting jobbed by the refs. Any team. Any week.

go to any GDT and people will be talking about getting jobbed by the refs. Any team. Any week.

Okay.....the other GDT today.....http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/172739-jets-at-chefs-gdt/

no talk of penalties...

I'm just stating bills fans love to complain about refs no matter what. If its a bills games the refs kill us EACH week. And if the pats play, the refs help them EACH week.

Okay.....the other GDT today.....http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/172739-jets-at-chefs-gdt/

no talk of penalties...

I'm just stating bills fans love to complain about refs no matter what. If its a bills games the refs kill us EACH week. And if the pats play, the refs help them EACH week.

i meant any GDT on the message board of the teams actually playing. I am sure the jets and chefs fans had plenty to say.

That game was over before it started and no one on this forum cared about the refs.

I just opened this thread and predicted 90% of the posts would be about how the officials favor the Pats and little about the game it's self. I was not disappointed.

I did the same thing!

Look, I'm not saying you all are wrong, but you all have to admit that you believe a pro-NE, anti-Buffalo agenda by the NFL. You all cant argue that you don't believe that when there is a predictable pattern like this

Interesting factoid on this ref crew--it's headed by Walt Anderson, who was the ref in both the 2007 Cheats*-Ravens Monday Nighter that got some Ravens D players fined as well as last year's Pats*-Dolphins game that also featured a controversial key pro-Pats* call. Go figure....

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/10/yes_the_patriots-dolphins_game.html

The road to the Super Bowl in the AFC goes through New England. As long as Gronkowski (and Brady) stay health, they are just a bear to match up with. At least the Bills aren't the only ones that can't do it. The rumor of their demise was greatly exaggerated. If anything, they look a lot better than they did last year.