Bill Gates doodles

/dev/null

I remember that Mac users used to joke that Bill Gates was the "artist" who created the infamous "Bean People" in the Microsoft Office Clipart gallery.

To this day, I cringe whenever I see one of those idiotic things in a presentation! Come to think of it, I cringe whenever I see any PowerPoint presentation. What a lame piece of crapware!

Thank God PowerPoint wasn't around in Lincoln's day...

Like I needed some scientist to tell me that. Any dude who's worth a bazillion dollars, continues to work, and gets married AFTER making a couple of tons of cash DEFINITELY needs their head examined.

If it were me, I'd own a tropical island stocked with young hot chicks who wouldn't be allowed to hang out past their 25th birthday. I'd give them a hundred grand and a private jet ride to the destination of their choice.

Thanks for coming!

I remember that Mac users used to joke that Bill Gates was the "artist" who created the infamous "Bean People" in the Microsoft Office Clipart gallery.

To this day, I cringe whenever I see one of those idiotic things in a presentation! Come to think of it, I cringe whenever I see any PowerPoint presentation. What a lame piece of crapware!

224327[/snapback]

i wanna know whose brilliant idea that damn paperclip helper was

they should be shot :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

i wanna know whose brilliant idea that damn paperclip helper was

they should be shot :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

224344[/snapback]

I've heard it (on good authority) was Hillary Clinton, with help from Jaques Chirac and Teddy "I've only killed one person" Kennedy.

I've heard it (on good authority) was Hillary Clinton, with help from Jaques Chirac and Teddy "I've only killed one person" Kennedy.

224348[/snapback]

interesting...

it shows up when its not wanted and won't go away, like hillary

its annoying, like the people chirac is president of

and kennedy, my best guess is that it looks his imaginary drinking buddy?

I've often wondered if that god damn paper clip has EVER helped even ONE person with ONE problem, EVER.

224447[/snapback]

It helped me get a new computer.........little smiley, metallic bastard

Like I needed some scientist to tell me that.  Any dude who's worth a bazillion dollars, continues to work, and gets married AFTER making a couple of tons of cash DEFINITELY needs their head examined.

If it were me, I'd own a tropical island stocked with young hot chicks who wouldn't be allowed to hang out past their 25th birthday.  I'd give them a hundred grand and a private jet ride to the destination of their choice.

Thanks for coming!

224333[/snapback]

It'd be like Logans Run excpet they wouldn't die.

224327[/snapback]

OMG!! That link is fuggin hysterical! :rolleyes:;):lol:

Looks complicated. I don't have the time. I like to put in a cd-rom, and viola, the program is up and running. I don't want to tweak anything.

224466[/snapback]

... and to wonder why some people are "afraid" of computers...

It's about as complicated as downloading and installing any other program.

It has a word processor, a spreadsheet app (excel) and database app (access).

They all work and are backwards compatible with all of the files in the Office suite. They are very streamlined. I really like each program. Oh, and it's 100% free, as opposed to hundreds of dollars for MS office.