It's finally all coming together for our Buffalo Bills

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's still a little early yet to tell if this team has turned the corner yet. If we truly have, then we blow out the Jets on their own turf. If, not than, well, ... It will leave everything still in question. I personally believe we should destroy the Jets this weekend with a new, high powered offense & a score or 2 from our D &/or ST.

GO BILLS!!!!!

I think it's still a little early yet to tell if this team has turned the corner yet. If we truly have, then we blow out the Jets on their own turf. If, not than, well, ... It will leave everything still in question. I personally believe we should destroy the Jets this weekend with a new, high powered offense & a score or 2 from our D &/or ST.

GO BILLS!!!!!

i don't really see this team blowing anyone out (except the fishies at home; maybe jets at home). I think their ceiling is like that of last year's Chiefs. Good enough to win enough close games to hopefully get a WC, but not good enough to beat the king of the hill in their division (they lost to Denver twice) or win a road playoff game. I, for one, would be thrilled with that ceiling after so many years of not even getting that far!!

Don't forget pepper johnson knows this division very well. He's very familiar with the Jets. Schwartz lives to torment TO prone QBs with relentless pressure. And I thought Marrone and company did a good job against them last year.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I look at our 1-3 record vs. AFC opponents and I am not convinced we are a playoff team. We just don't have the look.

GO BILLS!!!

No they dont. But i cant count them out yet either. The Fred CJ story might provide us some serious insight to the coaching skill. This combination of injuries is probably brutal to the moral of the team .

How do they recover ?

I think the Bills believe in themselves after last weeks squeak win .

That mentality should help down the stretch as adversity strikes the Bills. as it always does .

When Bryce Brown said he was playing for Fred and CJ , i took that as solid solemn and strong words . I am seeing a team that knows it has a ton of work to do , but is willing to do it .

they say its a Team game.

I think thats what we find out Sunday .

I don't know if it's come together yet, but they could be on their way.

I expected that this would be a team that got better as the year went on (whether it be the progression

of EJ or now with Orton getting more comfortable with the playbook and receivers---and because it's still

a young team). Now, of course, we have O-line issues we have to work on and that could be our downfall

if it doesn't get worked out, but we also have better things too.

Yes, in years past, this is a game we should win and would lose. But we now have depth. Last couple

of years if we lose CJ and Fred...put an L in the loss column. Now we have Bryce and Boobie. Kyle W

goes down for a couple of games and Charles and Winn come in and play well, etc. How many seasons

in a row were we hit with the injuries and we didn't have a capable replacement (Justin Rodgers, et al.)

and we'd lose a few games and be out of contention.

We also have more competent QB play (than the triumvirate of EJ, Thad, and Tuel from last year---no

knock on EJs potential to become a good QB in the future).

And we can stop the run this year (Vikings game excluded).

If we can take this game and go into the bye at 5-3, that will be huge for the overall confidence and

belief of a young team. They'll have time to make some adjustments during the bye and maybe get

on a roll after it.

And the division is by no means out of reach. On the John Murphy show the other day, he kept saying that the

Pats have a game on us and the tiebreaker. But if we beat the Pats in the second match-up, then

there goes their game lead and their tiebreaker. So, we have to keep pace with the Pats in the meantime.

If we're really thinking playoffs, then we need to be able to beat the Pats and get them of our backs.

So, I think this game is very important. Take it and we can get on a roll and have the confidence to

beat a Green Bay at home or the Pats in Foxboro later in the season. Lose and it's the same old

Bills for another year.

I'm nervous about the game as so many others because of recent history, but we should win this

game from a talent/record perspective and something tells me this team is not the same old Bills (despite

what happened in the Pats or Vikings game).

good post . proving they are getting the ship on course could be done with some solid and disciplined play against the Jets. They need to show that they are trending up with the big issues. Stupid Penalties and the O line improves for Kyle. Just that might win us some games

I live down around NYC.

The media and most fans are extremely confident they win this game. I just don't like the circumstances. The Jets have lost 6 games in a row against a bunch of tough teams and they just came off a bad loss in which they outplayed the Patriots in New England. They are pissed. They aren't that bad a football team and I don't think the Bills are that good a football team.

It spells Loss for the Bills and a Win for the Jets.

Hopefully I'm wrong come 4:30 tomorrow.

With that said if the Jets lose tomorrow I think the wheels come off on the season as you wont even see them playing hard and they'll be lucky to win 4 games the rest of the year.

Huh? How can any team with a 1-6 record and a QB who seems color blind at times be confident of any game?