Fan Advisory Board meeting this evening - let me know if...

The drum core is great. I would also like to see that expanded upon. It is way better than cheerleaders or anything else. Went to a game with a few Pats fans and they thought it was badass we had drums.

We did say that last night. They asked if anyone missed the Jills... I said "my son" but everyone was pro-Stampede and would love to see them grow and be even more involved.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about the question, and I'll bet you quickly find the answer

You're missing the point. If you think the Bills are going to reap a windfall by posting ads on THAT screen, I think that you are mistaken.

These are small, potatoes ads. Not something that is going to give you much in terms of ROI.

This was supposed to be an upgrade to benefit the fans.

I bet you are just *itching* to have your windows washed...........

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

WRT the drums. I want more drums but not to the point where it is like a drum line unit or what they have at NC A&T where its dancing and carrying on. That's for another day.

I want drum rolls and hard beats. Hell throw in a tuba to do the fat guy thing any time someone falls down.

i want a real buffalo stampede out the gates (w/ smoke and everything) before the players follow them out, hollering and fired up as all hell.

real buffaloes people - just think about it - it'd be magnificent!

it would be good for the economy because they would need to hire atleast one person to follow them and pick up the poop.

TVs in the men's rooms!!!!

At least one high enough up where the drunks can't touch it but it is needed.

Really? Not a single "this" for this response? I know a lot of you are at least 70 years older than me and there's no way your bladders can hold up better :)

Having to smell urine AND listen to John Murphy is cruel and unusual.

I will give credit to our fans because not once in my section (128) did I see anyone pee in a sink. Minor victories.

I had a bad experience at the new Bills store. We went Saturday before the Charges game and the inventory was very low. I spoke with a sales associate who told me they restock Saturday nights so that the store is full Sunday. This seems odd to me as a number of people travel from out of town for the game and want to buy gear in advance of the game. They lost out on my purchases and I am sure many others as the store was pretty crowded and the shelves were fairly sparse.

Also, when I was waiting at the gates for admission to the stadium there were a few fans who braved the crowds at the Bills store and bought gear at the store on their way into the stadium. Their purchases were in the bags used by the store (I believe clear plastic with Bills logo in blue. Security told them that the bags were not permitted in the stadium because they were not 100% clear and told them to either take all items out or take the bags back to their cars. You would think the organization would have the foresight to use bags that fans can bring into the stadium or, if not, at least make it well known so that fans are not surprised at the gate.

I had a bad experience at the new Bills store. We went Saturday before the Charges game and the inventory was very low. I spoke with a sales associate who told me they restock Saturday nights so that the store is full Sunday. This seems odd to me as a number of people travel from out of town for the game and want to buy gear in advance of the game. They lost out on my purchases and I am sure many others as the store was pretty crowded and the shelves were fairly sparse.

Also, when I was waiting at the gates for admission to the stadium there were a few fans who braved the crowds at the Bills store and bought gear at the store on their way into the stadium. Their purchases were in the bags used by the store (I believe clear plastic with Bills logo in blue. Security told them that the bags were not permitted in the stadium because they were not 100% clear and told them to either take all items out or take the bags back to their cars. You would think the organization would have the foresight to use bags that fans can bring into the stadium or, if not, at least make it well known so that fans are not surprised at the gate.

this was ridiculously informative, level-headed, and well-written.

• 2 weeks later...

got one for you ,see if the bills can get the police to show up earlier at the ramp 20a from 219 . by the time they get there the traffic is already a mess get them there by 9 it'd help getting into the stadium,

another is get a security guy at the bottom of the aisles in the lower bowl too many visiting fans that start crap in those areas .i'm in 112 and its a constant problem every game .