Lancaster Red Jackets

Who is Yuri?

Red Jacket is the name of the shop on Sons of Guns. How can they be so insensitive as to name their team after greedy capitalist purveyors of firearms? THink of the Children!

Iroquois will be next. Can't be using the Chiefs

What if they change their logo to a badge or an anchor?

This is pathetic. So glad you can pat yourself on the back because you went against the grain on what everyone wanted. So glad our individual freedoms mean you get to express yourself!

This guy is a schmuck. A self gratifying schmuck. It is not just that he changed the name, it is that he wrote in to tell everyone how he was lone dissenter and changed it all by his pee brain self.

Oh, and this gem

No longer will this Lancaster team have to worry about feeling any guilt

after this

Last year the team nickname was selected to “honor” the Redskin name of our own Lancaster School District. Not being a native Lancaster resident, I was the lone dissenting voice that suggested using this name was probably not a good idea at this point in our history as a team, as well as our community.

logic fail.

Edited by jboyst62

Red Jacket is the name of the shop on Sons of Guns. How can they be so insensitive as to name their team after greedy capitalist purveyors of firearms? THink of the Children!

And there's the little issue of Will Hayden, the founder of the company, being accused of molestation by his two daughters.

I for one will now sleep much better at night knowing that millions of hyper-sensitive white people will be spared the pain of a youth sports team nickname! Drink in the sweet air of tolerance!!

haha! i was going to type the same thing