The definition of a Buffalo Bills' fan.

Tipster19

All it takes is one win, no matter who it comes against, and everyone is so friggin' happy...one loss, and....well, you know...sucidal...psychos! :lol:

While that's true for some people, this loss hurt a lot more than others. For me anyway. This was the first time in a LONG time I felt we had the better team going into a Pats game.

While that's true for some people, this loss hurt a lot more than others. For me anyway. This was the first time in a LONG time I felt we had the better team going into a Pats game.

completely agree, this one was bad. i felt like charlie brown after lucy promises to hold the football still, but when she yanks it away, good ol' chuck pulls a hammy, rolls an ankle, gets the wind knocked out of him, a concussion, and falls right square into a pile of snoopy poo. all in front of the cute red haired girl. damn you lucy brady!!!!!!!

Better team, yes... WORSE coaches, YES!

Crap coaching and lack of realistic, sustained direction has killed this team for 15 years!

Until we change anything, it's

Loser.

I think I buffalo billed my wallet. I can't find it.

Honey I had a bad day at work. I'm buffalo billing my mind hun. Really.

To me, a Bills fan is passionate, faithful, patient (even though some will say they aren't, you are still here), and educated. It's the reason if God forbid anything ever happened and my Packers went away, I would be a Bill fan.

How many more years should we wait. Screw that!

I wish you guys out in buffalo would crap in your seats for home games. That would leave a mark (and a smell) and a message.