Our final drive....

Bronc24

Look, I'm happy as hell the Bills won. But do not act as if Orton had a great game because he did not. Hackett didn't help him much in the 1st half. People act as if EJ stunk in the 1st two games when he didn't. Now his last two games...... :sick:

EJ hit several key throws in the 1st two weeks in Bills wins and the Bills primarily moved the Ball in the air. Did you actually watch those games or are you too suffering from selective amnesia?

I'm asking a serious question. I clearly stated Game Winning drive. Does it count in the stat book?

I'm not talking about his play in our first two games, I know he played well.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26CornerBlitz

If you're this obtuse when we win, I bet your one ornery mother with a loss … or maybe that is when you're really happy?

Obtuse? Refute anything I posted with some facts.

I'm asking a serious question. I clearly stated Game Winning drive. Does it count in the stat book?

I'm not talking about his play in our first two games, I know he played well.

Well I'm comparing the three wins that the Bills have this season. I know EJ sucked in his last two games.

Manziel will be another of your boy crush washouts. Luck, WTH didn't know he would be special? Bortles has arrived now? Stop cursing these College QBs with your drool. :lol:

I knew about Luck in his sophomore year when he was handing off to Gerhardt and no one was talking about him, but that's OK keep deluding yourself

I knew about Luck in his sophomore year when he was handing off to Gerhardt and no one was talking about him, but that's OK keep deluding yourself

You should never post or say delude unless you're looking in the mirror.

The big difference is that with Orton they were playing to win. With EJ they were playing not to lose.

Are you referring to the 1st two weeks? Your recollection is faulty if so.

You should never post or say delude unless you're looking in the mirror.

To be fair, most of what Barbarian takes flack for (other than the infamous Mario for Skelton thread) is giving his opinion of college players, which is pretty f'n hard to project. If everyone here did that they'd all be wrong a lot too.

Doug Whaley isn't the only person who whiffs on QB prospects.

To be fair, most of what Barbarian takes flack for (other than the infamous Mario for Skelton thread) is giving his opinion of college players, which is pretty f'n hard to project. If everyone here did that they'd all be wrong a lot too.

Thank you Rob

(nice avatar :thumbsup: )

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Understood, it's not an exact science or every team would have a great one.

Two big runs by Fred and Boobie in the Bears game was about it. The run was pretty much stuffed against the Dolphins. Those are the facts.

You can't be serious? The Bills had 200 vs the Bears and another 115 vs the Dolphins and those two big runs had a major role in the win at Chicago. Good God man, you've lost your mind.

You can't be serious? The Bills had 200 vs the Bears and another 115 vs the Dolphins and those two big runs had a major role in the win at Chicago. Good God man, you've lost your mind.

The Boobie Dixon run had zero impact as the Bills punted just before the half. Obviously the Fred run was huge. So EJ stunk in the 1st two weeks? That's what's at issue here.

The Boobie Dixon run had zero impact as the Bills punted just before the half. Obviously the Fred run was huge. So EJ stunk in the 1st two weeks? That's what's at issue here.

EJ didn't stink vs Dolphins, but the shine was starting to wear off. His performance was greatly exaggerated by the defensive dominance and CJ's TD

oh my god.

are you really going to compare 30/43 for 308 after not taking a snap since last year and not taking one ever with this team before today to ANYTHING Manuel did in 14 games with 2 full trainiing camps and an off-season as the starter?

EJ didn't have two full training camps he was out for the 2nd half of camp last year.

EJ didn't stink vs Dolphins, but the shine was starting to wear off. His performance was greatly exaggerated by the defensive dominance and CJ's TD

Today's defensive performance was the most dominant all season long. Orton had a lot of help today from the Bills D, Sammy, and the lousy placekicking from the Lions It's a TEAM game.

Today's defensive performance was the most dominant all season long. Orton had a lot of help today from the Bills D, Sammy, and the lousy placekicking from the Lions It's a TEAM game.

Do you subscribe to the theory that the players play better for one guy than another?

EJ wasn't perfect in the 1st two weeks, but the Bills got Ws in both of those games. Looks pretty damn familiar to me.

I'm just replying to your original post. You said the win looked "pretty damn familiar" to you. I'm saying that it looked nothing like those two wins becasue we averaged 150 RYPG which is obviously going to help the QB. Also, Orton had 300 yds passing today (vs the #1 D) EJ averaged 185 YP in his two wins.

So when you look at the three games and say they look the same, the issue here is that you can't seem to remove EJ's jersey from your mouth long enough to be objective.

Edited by John Cocktosten