Is Stuart Scott's eye getting worse?

Rubes

Just watching SportsCenter...haven't watched it in a while...but is Scott's left eye getting worse? Looks like it's barely even open.

By the way, Eric Moulds named #5 fantasy comeback player this year...McGahee at #2!

I know it's almost cruel but this is one of the funniest things I've read all night!!  :-)

16859[/snapback]

What, McGahee being the #2 fantasy comeback player?

:P

what happened to his eye, anyway?

16943[/snapback]

While doing a story about the Jets, (2002?) Scott was working out with the Wr's and in a drill where your back is to the jugs gun "throwing" the footballs and having to turn around and make the catch, Scott got hit in his left eye, splitting his cornea and lens.

It required several operations and he missed almost 3 months of work.

What makes things worse, is when Scott was younger, he sustained a detached retina in his right eye and counted on the 20/20 vision in his left eye to see well.

While doing a story about the Jets, (2002?) Scott was working out with the Wr's and in a drill where your back is to the jugs gun "throwing" the footballs and having to turn around and make the catch, Scott got hit in his left eye, splitting his cornea and lens.

It required several operations and he missed almost 3 months of work.

What makes things worse, is when Scott was younger, he sustained a detached retina in his right eye and counted on the 20/20 vision in his left eye to see well.

16957[/snapback]

Is this true?? I had never heard this before.

very true... i feel bad for him

... but at the same time, he's annoying!!! he tries too hard to "be black"... my friend interned at ESPN for a summer and said he's nice, but helped the black intern WAY more and talked to the black intern everday and hardly spoke to my friend... while everyone else was nice and helped out both interns equally... I don't know why ESPN makes him the host of most of their shows... he makes me not want to watch the cool shows they have had... "Dream Job", "Stump the Schaub", and all the 25th anniv. crap... he's unbearable

very true... i feel bad for him

... but at the same time, he's annoying!!!  he tries too hard to "be black"... my friend interned at ESPN for a summer and said he's nice, but helped the black intern WAY more and talked to the black intern everday and hardly spoke to my friend... while everyone else was nice and helped out both interns equally... I don't know why ESPN makes him the host of most of their shows... he makes me not want to watch the cool shows they have had... "Dream Job", "Stump the Schaub", and all the 25th anniv. crap... he's unbearable

17523[/snapback]

I knew he was racist!

One of the <many> benefits of turning the channel whenever I hear the dulcid tones of Stu Scott is that I can't get hypnotized by the evil eye - with my luck, the next thing I know I'll be wearing a Bills Bledsoe jersey screaming, "Can a Statue get some love?!?!?"

Guest Guesteroo
Just watching SportsCenter...haven't watched it in a while...but is Scott's left eye getting worse? Looks like it's barely even open.

By the way, Eric Moulds named #5 fantasy comeback player this year...McGahee at #2!

16857[/snapback]

Yes, I think his eye is getting worse. . . Also, is Chris Berman's hair getting worse?

Also, is Chris Berman's hair getting worse? 

He is attempting the slick combover. When he's not on tv, (like for the jimmy v golf thing last weekend), his hair is a giant balding nate clements like puff. So, while his hair is bad looking, at least he's not sporting a mullet.