NUGENT the Whackmaster!!!!!

JP-era

we're not gonna get him.

move on from your nuge fixation.

he'll more likely be a fin than a bill. remember, you might end up hating the guy.

222727[/snapback]

Gosh your right, anyone I like wont be there. I guess I should just not watch the draft at all. <_<

we're not gonna get him.

he'll more likely be a fin than a bill. remember, you might end up hating the guy.

222727[/snapback]

It's highly unlikely that he will end up in Miami. He will be gone by the 3rd round & I doubt he will be the 2nd pick in the draft.

we're not gonna get him.

222727[/snapback]

Miami doesnt have a 2nd rounder, so how would they jump ahead of us to take him? Maybe take him with the #2 overall pick? We'll have a shot at him in the 2nd round...whether or not TD jumps on the chance to greatly improve this team will be left until Draft day. Nugent just proved today that he is the most automatic kicker to come out of college in the last decade.

something about this guys obsession with nugent is disturbing enough.  but to start calling him the 'whackmaster' :lol:

thats just getting creepy

<_<

222869[/snapback]

I hear that.. But regarding Nugent, he will be far too hyped up by the time draft day gets here to make it to the middle of the 2nd round. I just don't see us, or anyone for that matter, trading up to get a kicker. Some team is going to bite on the hype and take him early with their scheduled pick, thinking they made a coup by getting him first, and it will probably be worth it, too.

I honestly don't think the Bills would take him if he were available. That's just me though. I love looking at draft possibilities. I don't tend to get fixated on one player though. There are just too many variables, and I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you focus on one player to the exclusion of all others.

Miami doesnt have a 2nd rounder, so how would they jump ahead of us to take him?  Maybe take him with the #2 overall pick?  We'll have a shot at him in the 2nd round...whether or not TD jumps on the chance to greatly improve this team will be left until Draft day.  Nugent just proved today that he is the most automatic kicker to come out of college in the last decade.

222827[/snapback]

nodnarb has spoken you imbecile. His post is gospel and his reasoning does not need explanation. Your logic makes sense, but that is irrelevant in this thread. nodnarb has spoken...

something about this guys obsession with nugent is disturbing enough.  but to start calling him the 'whackmaster' :w00t:

thats just getting creepy

:w00t:

222869[/snapback]

listen, fool, and be schooled.

Ted Nugent is a big time hunter, he had his own compound bow, the name, "The Ted Nugent Whackmaster".

Thats where it came from.

listen, fool, and be schooled.

Ted Nugent is a big time hunter, he had his own compound bow, the name, "The Ted Nugent Whackmaster".

Thats where it came from.

223025[/snapback]

Way to school 'em JP,,,nobody here thinks you're wierd :w00t: