Am I the only putz working on Saturday?

USMCBillsFan

Usually I work Fridays and Saturdays along with 2 other days not on weekend (4 10 days) in 24x7 shop.

For some reason unexplained to me my boss moved me to Sundays and Mondays along with 2 other days not on weekend when football season started. I am only one who wears football cap to office but I doubt she knows that since she works in Boston and has seen me once I believe.

Just wondering what you guys do and why you're working on Saturday. I miss the Marines when I had weekends and holidays off...lol.. Now I'm a lowly business/finance manager at a car dealership which is why I'm working on Saturday.

Nope, slavin away at Air Preheater, a few more yrs and all the debt will be paid and the wkds are mine, mwuhahaha

Yeesh! Your job sounds rough man. I can't really complain about my job. I work 10 months out of the year, get all school holidays/breaks off with pay, and I pretty much make my own schedule. As long as I get my work done, my supervisor thinks the sun shines out my butt.

My Father was a union bricklayer for 30 plus years. I remember hearing him stumble down the stairs every morning at 3:00 to go to work. He would come home every night, choke down his dinner, take a shower, and fall asleep in his chair at around 7:30-8. The poor guy can barely walk now, and he's only 64.

Taught me a valuable lesson growing up though.

Yep, physical labor doesn't pay. My dad is still farming and will till the day he dies because there is no way he can retire and he is beat up too and just went through prostate cancer and didn't miss any work except for treatment days.

Usually I work Fridays and Saturdays along with 2 other days not on weekend (4 10 days) in 24x7 shop.

For some reason unexplained to me my boss moved me to Sundays and Mondays along with 2 other days not on weekend when football season started. I am only one who wears football cap to office but I doubt she knows that since she works in Boston and has seen me once I believe.

She's a Pats fan and had secret cameras spying on you and wants to punish you!