Fun chat with a Lions fan *must read and reply*

I do too, especially when a house is being offered for sale for $50:

http://www.realtor.c...160-28621?row=7

Or $50 too high for you? Here, you can get one for $1:

http://www.realtor.c...&ex=MI571978365

I think the $50 house includes circuit breakers..

It is so depressing to see that. I wonder what a Lions fan/Detroit native is thinking when they see us feeling bad for their city? We're not much different in WNY but to see what was done to such an amazing and powerful city - what greed and politics have done - is pathetic.

would you say New Orleans or Detroit is in worse economic shape?

Detroit. New Orleans did not have the infrastructure that Detroit did. The automotive capitol of the world.

NOLA is just another port city, except it's on the Mississippi.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOLA is just another port city, except it's on the Mississippi.

"Just another port city." Where to you make this poo up? ;-P ;-P

When talking metric tons, NOLA usually ranks in the top three busiest ports in the country. When coupled w/the Port of South Louisiana it would be #1 (2013).

And it will only get busier. It's one if not THEE most vital waterborne/deep draft ports in the country. That's why it bounced back!

"Just another port city." Where to you make this poo up? ;-P ;-P

When talking metric tons, NOLA usually ranks in the top three busiest ports in the country. When coupled w/the Port of South Louisiana it would be #1 (2013).

And it will only get busier. It's one if not THEE most vital waterborne/deep draft ports in the country. That's why it bounced back!

Yep, and the only reason it will succeed is they can take the riches from this steady income and waste them on the hell hole of NOLA.