What's the next BIG GRIPE on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

26CornerBlitz

What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

• Orton
    • Marrone
    • Hackett
    • Schwartz
    • Offensive Line
    • Cornerbacks (Gilmore and/or McKelvin)
    • Nothing. The Bills will be good now.
    • More EJ - We just can't beat a dead horse enough

wbut none of the top TE's have been major producers this season. I'd rather have Watkins. and not having a 1st is not a huge deal if the plan was to bring in a vet who could replace EJ. No more time to keep drafting a QB.

Yes, I really wanted a TE in the draft, but looked up the current top 6 rated draftees at TE. So far none of them really made much of an impact. ASJ,who I really was impressed with ,is at least playing, but has not made a huge impact. Ebron is at least contributing.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still EJ. :lol:

Who would have thought that EJ Manuel, a player who is polarization personified in terms of play (see Atlanta game vs TB game or Chicago/Miami vs SD and Houston) and draft position (see reports that he was a 1st/2nd/3rd round pick), as well as the first QB the Bills have taken in the first round since 2004, would warrant such constant debate? Not me!

Who would have thought that EJ Manuel, a player who is polarization personified in terms of play (see Atlanta game vs TB game or Chicago/Miami vs SD and Houston) and draft position (see reports that he was a 1st/2nd/3rd round pick), as well as the first QB the Bills have taken in the first round since 2004, would warrant such constant debate? Not me!

Shocking, isn't it. Today's game is just background noise it seems.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Shocking, isn't it. Today's game is just background noise it seems.

Don't worry, all we need is a 500 yard, 100% completion percentage, and 7 TD game from Orton and EJ will no longer be talked about. But, if Orton makes one single mistake, we're all in trouble for upcoming week.