[closed]EJ will bounce back next week

I feel like when we win it is in spite of EJ, and when we lose it is also in spite of EJ. Does anyone feel like he plays the entire game to just "not make a mistake"?? Every throw and every scramble is soooo indecisive. The times when the big plays open up he throws them too early due to a fear of being patient in the pocket. At this point in his career, it is the first option or bust. He has no clue how to go through his progressions. Very frusturating to watch. I want the guy to work out so bad, but I feel like he looks so inconsistent due to the mental part of the game. Not the physical.

Edited by coseybedaman

EJ Manuel played ok today. You can't pin this loss on him. I saw Watkins short-arm catches. I saw cornerbacks making Malcolm Floyd look like the 2007 Randy Moss. I saw an OLine not get any push on 3rd & 1 - a troubling trend. Hackett's game plan seemed vanilla. Marrone by 11 penalties for 101 didn't have his team mentally checked in.

Brandon Spikes made a bone headed decision to head butt a player. All players & coaches failed today & we lost the battle.