Game Planning wins games

MClem06

Buffalo will be coming out throwing. They will be hitting Woods on quick slants and some screens to slow down the bolts for stacking the box. We might even hit a deep pass right off the gate so we slow down the safety and keep them from sneaking down. That would not surprise me one bit if Goodwin is in on the first play just for that purpose!

The bolts will be passing alot so Spikes wont have yet another big game but we will be blitzing them a lot. I expect Rivers having his worst game against us. All the analyst will be using that as an excuse as to why they lost not because the Bills are doing great but a bad game by rivers. Sad that they can't realize we are a legit team and that we plan very very good now. Marone brought in a group just to scout the next team we play so they can have all the tapes and see first hand what they will be up against. I don't think that has been done in the past.

The bolts will be out of sync and we win a very good game. This is a pivotal game for us as we can run the table and Marone knows this. They will be very prepared and fired up again. This game goes our way and we win 31-17. The first half will be a struggle and a close game but the second half adjustments just kills the bolts.

Hi. I love you.

I think it was in a Corey Graham interview off of BB.com, RE the Miami game, he said something like, "they adjusted at half time, then we adjusted in the 4th quarter." Not something you heard very often about previous coaching regimes....

Dave Wannstedt's halftime adjustment was to give a speech to his four d-linemen and tell them: "Instead of giving it 100% I want you to go out there and give it 110% !!!"

I think Hackett is doing a great job of keeping the defense on it's heels. I'm tired of hearing how he is terrible. I don't know if he is great, but he is certainly competent. He was working with a 3 different QB's last year (2 rookies and a journeyman), that's gotta be limiting.

Now EJM is building up a repertoire of plays that he can perform well. Guys like Brees, Brady, Manning, or Rivers have performed a wide variety of plays hundreds of times, it takes a while to get that experience, and EJM is progressing nicely.

The Bills now have enough weapons to attack defenses in a variety of ways.

Edited by HoF Watkins