what teams are featured most on your broadcast TV?

I live just outside of Philly so its Eagles and usually Cowboys every week somehow with Pitt and Balt mixed in which is prob why i dont care for that rivalry as much as most do

even with the ticket it still annoys me how they show the same teams here every week...obviously the Eagles will be on but there is no reason for thr Cowboys to be on every stinking week here

there is usually one or two Bills games on here one of which is usually the Jets away game

In Va Beach: Redskins every week, Steelers, Pats*, Cowboys, and Broncos pretty frequently. Seems like more Niners and Seahawks games are being carried the last couple of years for obvious reasons.

Edited by Campy

In Richmond, it's the Redskins every week on FOX. If they're home against an AFC opponent, they're on CBS and one the other NFC East teams (DAL, NYG, or PHI) is on FOX. If FOX has the doubleheader, it's Washington & another NFC East team if they have teams playing in both the early & late game. CBS usually shows either the Ravens or Stillers.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other as I have the Sunday Ticket and the Bills are the team featured most on MY broadcast TV. :beer: