Awesome song...

stevestojan

perhaps you both are correct?

Clearly you have your own fan club and that shouldn't be.  But, you also need to ask yourself why you have this club.

It may not be that your posts are any lamer than mine or anyone else's, but perhaps a fresh look at the frequency vs. relevancy of your posts may be helpful.

You have to think that everyone reading a thread has an opinion on what is being said - in addition to having original opinions on all sorts of topics.  The trick is to pick and choose which ones to post and which ones to pass on, while keeping in mind that no one wants to see any individual - you, me, ICE, SpikedLemonade, or whomever - dominate the conversation.

My 2 cents....

221920[/snapback]

Where is that applause smiley. Here Here two cheers. :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps you both are correct?

Clearly you have your own fan club and that shouldn't be.  But, you also need to ask yourself why you have this club.

It may not be that your posts are any lamer than mine or anyone else's, but perhaps a fresh look at the frequency vs. relevancy of your posts may be helpful.

You have to think that everyone reading a thread has an opinion on what is being said - in addition to having original opinions on all sorts of topics.  The trick is to pick and choose which ones to post and which ones to pass on, while keeping in mind that no one wants to see any individual - you, me, ICE, SpikedLemonade, or whomever - dominate the conversation.

My 2 cents....

221920[/snapback]

Nice job.

I'll step aside while the SDS ass-kissing goes on... But before I do, I'll say that Scott, you do have a point. So there. I said it. Then again, that "filter to know when to shut up" was broken on me as a small child. So it will be tough.

221977[/snapback]

Now that's funny :lol::lol::lol::D:P

(Also liked the lyrics)