Mrs. Beerball is online right now!

Hey! Great game today, huh? We were so disappointed we couldn't be there to celebrate. I'm sure the tailgating food was crazy good. Missed you all.

Mrs. Beerball: If he ever talks about Fergy, please know that I have a striking resemblance to Russell Crow and (in certain respects) Secretariat.

Hope the old fart had fun at the game.

Fergy, I'm going to ask BB about you. Whoa, Secretariat? Big ears?

Everyone say hi!

Hi! I'm not usually on the board since Beer Ball needs at least one wife-free space in his life. I knew how happy people would be about the big win though, so I had to take a look. What a great game. They handily dominated what might be a pretty good team and still showed they have room to improve. But for the red zone struggles, this game could have been an even bigger beat down. Hope they keep improving each week. Could be special.

Mrs. Beer Ball, please go to the "How did you win over your inlaws" thread and post something embarrassing about Beerball and your parents.

Hi! I'm not usually on the board since Beer Ball needs at least one wife-free space in his life. I knew how happy people would be about the big win though, so I had to take a look. What a great game. They handily dominated what might be a pretty good team and still showed they have room to improve. But for the red zone struggles, this game could have been an even bigger beat down. Hope they keep improving each week. Could be special.

A great game? Didn't you hear? It was horrible, because EJ sucks.

Secretariat's ass is nothing compared to mine. <_<

Fergy...please stop the PM messages to my wife.

Honey, you know I love you but you KNOW you have negative ass!.

Mrs. Beer Ball, please go to the "How did you win over your inlaws" thread and post something embarrassing about Beerball and your parents.

Tom, too many stories from which to choose! I'll check it out.

A great game? Didn't you hear? It was horrible, because EJ sucks.

I hear that's a rare and unusual theme around here. Well, suckage is relative. There have been moments he's made me think the Bills messed up picking him. I'll sure take the last two games, though. He's so young and appears to have the tools. Relativity tells me he's no Todd Collins/J.P. Losman/Alex Van Pelt/Rob Johnson/Trent Edwards/Fitz. Who'd I leave out? Oh, Flutie (I always kinda liked him, much to BB's disgust. Anyway, I'm not off the EJ bandwagon yet.

Mrs Beer Ball, please tell Beerball to unlock the EJ thread. I haven't finished insulting people yet!

Oh, and good to have you here.

Dean, even I don't have that kind of pull with the Beer Ball. Nice to be here, thanks!