Flying across country during MIA game..

Derelichte

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i have genie go and i am pretty sure sports subscriptions will not download from the genie. Even furthur, I am pretty sure no on demand stuff you have on the genie will play either.I hope i am wrong, but please check if that is only reason you are buying

Add in the fact the wifi is extremely spotty, and my gut is no way you would get a decent stream off the genie anyway in the plane.

I do listen to WGR all the time on planes, sometimes i can get the video stream of twinspires to watch the horses....

dont want to be a party pooper, just dont want you to get super bummed out on the plane.

OTOH, i do use the Geniego a ton on planes, but it is with stuff i have downloaded and watch offline.Just rememeber, a two hour movie will take two hours to download...a one hour TV show will take one hour to download

Well I will find out first hand this weekend as I will not be at home to watch the game. I hope you are wrong on that aspect. I also concur on the On-Demand portion being blocked, but if it is On-Demand I usually can access that content through my phone/laptop that way.

Well I will find out first hand this weekend as I will not be at home to watch the game. I hope you are wrong on that aspect. I also concur on the On-Demand portion being blocked, but if it is On-Demand I usually can access that content through my phone/laptop that way.

i was just farting around ion the net, and cant quite find the answer yet.

Two points.

There isn't any chance you are going to get live video, and almost none that you'll get live audio on the very narrow bandwidth that same airlines have. You can, maybe, get a bit of gametracker, but I'd bet even that would be very spotty.

Second, if you are going to be at 10000 feet, per your claim, on an airliner, you have other, far more serious problems to consider.

Being a Sunday Ticket subscriber, can you not stream the game on your ipad, for example, by logging in?

you can if you have Sunday Ticket Max. As Sherpa said, i am highly doubtful you will get a stream that is watchable on the plane. However, i get WGR audio all the time, and i fly generally at least twice a week.

I am mostly on USAIR and American.

Edited by plenzmd1

I went with genie go precisely because I fly so often, and genie go can download the shows so I do not need wifi.

I also have the GenieGo, but nothing beats the slingbox for live sports viewing.

LISTEN TO NFL GAMES LIVE: https://audiopass.nf...ter.AP.Info_Tab

Edited by 26CornerBlitz