Starting To Worry About Jamal Charles

Dante

I think Charles will be fine. The Chiefs' offensive live is struggling, but moreso with pass protection than run-blocking. I think he will get much stronger as the year goes on and the team gels.

But, that said, I don't think Charles is going to have a probowl year. The blows the Chiefs have taken on defense are going to cut into his rushing yardage as they feel pressure to throw to catch up up in many games. Fortunately, Charles was pretty involved in the passing game, catching 70 passes last year, by far the most in his career.

My trade joke was my way of saying don't panic. This is a great time of year for FF owners to offer trades for strong players who start slowly for what ever reason. There's no reason at all to "sell low" to dump Charles.

Id actually be ok w/ dealing & getting 90 cents on the dollar for him now. Who knows what you'll be able to fetch a month from now.

Of course if you drafted him you're a lot less scared than I was that offense could be a disaster so...confirmation bias.

Edited by BuffOrange

I just traded Dez and Reggie Bush for him and his handcuff. The dude was unstoppable last year, don't worry about one game. He will get his.

I'm trying to work out a trade right now for him but I think I will get a much better deal than this. I'm thinking he will go for Keenan Allen straight up due to his injury. (hoping anyway)

I thought knile Davis had a nice game last week, so am unsure whether concerns with the line are valid.

Reid loves to ride his rb with dumpoffs too. If it is a ppr Davis is a must grab. That said I have seen that Charles may not actually miss the original 4-6 weeks that was quoted. I think we all remember Spiller battling it last year so if it is minor it can be played through.

Reid loves to ride his rb with dumpoffs too. If it is a ppr Davis is a must grab. That said I have seen that Charles may not actually miss the original 4-6 weeks that was quoted. I think we all remember Spiller battling it last year so if it is minor it can be played through.

Spiller was erratic at best last year. Maybe KC looks at that and keeps Charles out longer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.