beat them in every important category

nodnarb

so far, i'm not impressed w/ mr. april. but it's preseason. i'll say no more.

not impressed with freddie smith. could have tied or won the game if he holds onto a simple pass. drops at the key moment in a game....

impressed by some of our OLinemen. Shaud Williams played the best today. Thought Matthews did a great job considering, etc.

'sit

Our defense couldn't stop a leaky faucet early in the game AGAIN.  I don't understand their slow starts to games.  Hopefully just a preseason thing.

16707[/snapback]

Just go back to last years posts at this same time about the running game. There were hundreds that sounded just like yours. Then comes the regular season and we stuff the run like it's going out of style.

Guest victory

The Bills pounded a very impressive Detroit Lions team. I'm psyched. Don't let the Lions record last year (5-11) fool you. That team is awesome. The Bills should be pumped now.

Our defense couldn't stop a leaky faucet early in the game AGAIN.  I don't understand their slow starts to games.  Hopefully just a preseason thing.

16707[/snapback]

i have never been impressed with jerry gray.even last year when people said he was improving i always thought it was that we finally had more talent not coaching.god i hope i am wrong,but we always seem to have good stats but get killed on crucial 3rd downs when the game is on the line.like leaving marvin harrison one on one or giving up a 22 yard run on the 30yard line on a 3rd down play to garrison hearst none the less.we pulled this kind of crap all last year and i dont really see it changing.i just dont see jerry gray changing and adjusting on the fly when things are not working.like i said i dont want to be right on this one.go bills in'04

What did the reseve OL look like? McFarland, Sully, Sobieski, Tucker, Pucillo, etc?

Late

16711[/snapback]

Puke-cillo should be cut ...IMMEDIATELY!!!!...He couldn`t block a fat lady from entering a Pizza hut!....and dumber then a bag of nails when it comes to football smarts,probably the worst o-linemen in the history of the franchise...including Jerry Crafts.As far as theother guys they did nothing to hurt themselves, that I saw.Lets all pray the reaper knocks on Puke-cillos door tonight!!!!

I'm beginning to think we should have kept Coleman instead of Freddie Smith.

I've always felt that but...

16704[/snapback]

Me too. Antonio Brown is alot better than Fumblin Freddie! Sure he can't break the big one but neither does he put this team in a predicament.

probably the worst o-linemen in the history of the franchise.

Pucillo is never going to be an NFL starter, and frankly I'm not even comfortable with him as depth. But if you really think he's worse than Jamie Nails, pass that dutchie on over.

Lets all pray the reaper knocks on Puke-cillos door tonight!!!!

16752[/snapback]

The reaper? Man, I don't like Pucillo's play, but can't say I would wish that on him...

:(

I think I love you..............

16827[/snapback]

I just can't believe my wife puts up with this :(

Really guys, I know I'm not an nfl personell guy but I know good line play when I see it and Pucillo actually played well tonight. he is NOT a starter don't get me wrong. But I've seen plenty of worse backups through our years.

I just can't believe my wife puts up with this  ;)

Really guys, I know I'm not an nfl personell guy but I know good line play when I see it and Pucillo actually played well tonight. he is NOT a starter don't get me wrong. But I've seen plenty of worse backups through our years.

16832[/snapback]

Is he better than, say, Corey Hulsey? :(

I just can't believe my wife puts up with this

As long as you continue to...ahem...tuck her in properly, you can watch all the ball you want!

And as far as you not working for the NFL, as far as I'm concerned if you said it, it happened. So get the hell away from the computer and grab your clicker (not that one) so I can read your report tomorrow!

Cya