PSA: Goodwin to be featured on E:60 Tuesday night

YoloinOhio

I think if you change your username back to what it was previously a lot of people would understand....

ha! I dont care about his situation or his athletic ability. His twitter comment was enough for me. I know average people with average jobs that suffer more than he does without the Millions. I wish his family members the best but he can suck it!

BOO!

ha! I dont care about his situation or his athletic ability. His twitter comment was enough for me. I know average people with average jobs that suffer more than he does without the Millions. I wish his family members the best but he can suck it!

BOO!

His twitter comment was ill-advised, but not malicious. He's a young guy, they need to realize the Ps and Qs of twitter and fan interaction (like AW had to learn his first couple years). But his situation is real, and I see it as much more important validation of his character than some stupid tweet that he sent in frustration after a game. After which he admitted most of his frustration was that "fans" were tweeting at him saying that he gets hurt all the time, which he said he knows is true and that makes it more hurtful.

His twitter comment was ill-advised, but not malicious. He's a young guy, they need to realize the Ps and Qs of twitter and fan interaction (like AW had to learn his first couple years). But his situation is real, and I see it as much more important validation of his character than some stupid tweet that he sent in frustration after a game. After which he admitted most of his frustration was that "fans" were tweeting at him saying that he gets hurt all the time, which he said he knows is true and that makes it more hurtful.

Great post! :thumbsup:

BOO!

I initially was not going to get involved in this, but I now cannot resist. I have never booed the Bills and Sabres. I have certainly been upset with the way each team has played at games I have been to.

Just like every person can choose to be stupid, fans have the right to boo a team at a meaningless preseason game to take out their frustrations for 14 years of not making the playoffs on guys who have been around for only a few years.

That is your choice. I am with Marquise on this one.

I initially was not going to get involved in this, but I now cannot resist. I have never booed the Bills and Sabres. I have certainly been upset with the way each team has played at games I have been to.

Just like every person can choose to be stupid, fans have the right to boo a team at a meaningless preseason game to take out their frustrations for 14 years of not making the playoffs on guys who have been around for only a few years.

Great post. Much respect

Great post, Also Much Respect!

However, this year He lost his kick return status, he is #4 on depth chart. He hasnt produced much. SHOW SOMETHING!

Cheers.

Edited by PO'14

Great post. Much respect

Great post, Also Much Respect!

However, this year He lost his kick return status, he is #4 on depth chart. He hasnt produced much. SHOW SOMETHING!

Cheers.

Show me is much different that saying screw him... Everyone has made crap decisions... You, me, Yolo, Beerball.... Time to get over the dumb-****, support our team

+1

Show me is much different that saying screw him... Everyone has made crap decisions... You, me, Yolo, Beerball.... Time to get over the dumb-****, support our team

Yes Country Cletus. You are the ultimate Buffalo Bills fan.. Im sending much hugs and kisses to you!!!

For me...BOO GOODWIN!

But just to let you know....Ill be cheering for the Bills this Sunday. They involve real athletes by the names of Fredex, Glenn, Wood, Woods, and all the Williams.

You can embrace the future HOF Goodwin!

Yes Country Cletus. You are the ultimate Buffalo Bills fan.. Im sending much hugs and kisses to you!!!

For me...BOO GOODWIN!

But just to let you know....Ill be cheering for the Bills this Sunday. They involve real athletes by the names of Fredex, Glenn, Wood, Woods, and all the Williams.

You can embrace the future HOF Goodwin!

I'm probably not the ULTIMATE Bills fan, but I'm sure as hell supportive- lol...

No one ever claimed Goodwin to be a HOF'er... We all just mentioned that it was a great story...

Enjoy the game Sunday

I'm probably not the ULTIMATE Bills fan, but I'm sure as hell supportive- lol...

No one ever claimed Goodwin to be a HOF'er... We all just mentioned that it was a great story...

Enjoy the game Sunday

Thanks Country.

I wouldnt mind seeing a blowout right from the get go! Hell, even a Goodwin TD, Why NOT?