Name all the backup QBs you would rather have than Kyle Orton

Kelly the Dog

The Fitz contract was a bad deciscion initially by the Bills. The best resolution(for the Bills and Fitz) was how things played out.

I don't think that's the case at all. The best resolution for both parties would have been for Fitz to stay on for at least the 2013 season. Bills ended up with a craptastic veteran QB who never saw one minute of game time, and Fitz lost $1 million in pay. Pride got the better of common sense for both parties.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I speak of a QB to challenge EJ, I'm talking about when free agency opened, and the obvious choice for me was Vick. They could have also brought in Sanchez. They didn't even give Tavares Jackson a chance when he was here. But in the short term, they should have got Orton signed earlier so he could have played a couple of preseason games.

Maybe they could have kidnapped Orton's three year old to show him that they really mean business. You know, since negotiation usually works such that the team courting a player forces him to sign at will.

I don't think that's the case at all. The best resolution for both parties would have been for Fitz to stay on for at least the 2013 season. Bills ended up with a craptastic veteran QB who never saw one minute of game time, and Fitz lost $1 million in pay. Pride got the better of common sense for both parties.

True.